Re: [v6ops] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-bowbakova-rtgwg-enterprise-pa-multihoming-00.txt

Jen Linkova <furry13@gmail.com> Tue, 12 July 2016 08:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=BLKob7TCwN5MnmVCYhlls1Rqb13uxRrMswB3fHxg8mE=; b=NTXYQGMEzYtUpadgbBYR55FTSrYwmYVNTiwdaGRNyXIw0bnFQdiyaiFhR8pZ0Ez2aS TOPXoVFP4umzuOXvELl/dI1Iup4pDPmxbNnt1yTqmgos7gGF+u6/bkEBkqm8YNRa2k6z YzsvkT7D/YJli3uBVEcBlSA+e/bOArhqH8REAYeKlmuISz4Buz4PICLnNu2U5nNJRqIv 84fg0He8MO4Zs+RA6Ibs8cvRJ/9ZbB781zzts8tkdVoI2nCeHtmW1BVbUvf3d0GuPkzv Mnf13wFunwURt7a4NtiqHyqJZ0zUCEROvhI0EV+fwPh9OG32jAu1ByR4QZqe3LmqIUIF xuJQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=BLKob7TCwN5MnmVCYhlls1Rqb13uxRrMswB3fHxg8mE=; b=jWO2pPEKFutwbKrWVd75tlHFoowefTcrfClN8V2ILfQTSVzIor42Bh7m+qQ4n3XDrl /UCGU+YisIV0yVMfptelP2KWNy1gVVWXZ9FJVpX0DZZuAO7EyHZGEuGwWX3bvAZKYHfr KQ/xn+4z+NS9aLvhfiseb++VgSxtFHttAFhrd99o6xAvhnmCie5Jhvfdsd4uSeOFcskY 4bhAePua+k+bMa5GlvKLVB2oIwfwRi3bQnEYosK6TCx0/Pf3zZ39+R30Evnw4RGP+kBw b5GH81sZ5pFNbSezzzyS2HdE8UlgUMgZdohCUn0kEcHIrf/1xNPT1vwYocwvMmmJ4F5G pdbw==