Re: Catalog of IPv4 literals

Cameron Byrne <cb.list6@gmail.com> Sun, 25 July 2010 21:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=ZFcgTn/3j9e5nubk4dpLhjWJCwc9K8/Dub63yYhDJIE=; b=Usg8tzXFSZtVM7gze49keZpbsOZFXelTnAx1P+L2YtO4Y3Kpt1y/WeRPlJwBnCZKHk f47b8+/VWMJN1JRGBZnS+RiBS9670LsroMFwTIiWJjX4gRdJ5bRqrhcWs08pm+Qst3DV WplhsJ+A9n813nMObcwLOgcMNgivJLXafn6Qg=