Re: [v6ops] draft-ietf-v6ops-dhcpv6-slaac-problem WGLC

Andrew šŸ‘½ Yourtchenko <ayourtch@gmail.com> Thu, 23 October 2014 17:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=+M30kzsxdxDqX9sbaOVLcyfCuo8Oa6E+WGe5smmlmH4=; b=qmuOgHrujOzdONK7b3jYKttvg0eb3T7zJO+1CAuUtyrr4COUHoprwlvRGFtdnRXM3h JtpqIKC0B2XcyeyKkCK8iJprLjaS3R0AWFg93xb55po/m5ozVFzhd5JTZmsRRa7MPx8o TNchA1poJ91jdQlF/R7ocjJvh3jTvvc/YVlDUW/pC69gO3VpLosEGhFzAjl9n6OcP0tF juEqNLljwKq7tMUL3PkuW/UNazOVIs/iYtRqcSZr+4z31RIzb2b4ojZyJ+3ftnc6x5lS lpmOlUvDSMqIRSxk/trX6ORCbPEkdMqSla2BSoCN9B/PlLDFQk3oD8Xu1y3qZg4xp0FT jl3Q==