[VCARDDAV] sex vs. gender and social complexities

Sarah Dopp <sarah@sarahdopp.com> Fri, 08 October 2010 18:35 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:mime-version:sender:received:from:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:to:content-type; bh=LWVmGfBvFSWUj22mP/7cU8MA5IDLuljj7gBYpmmDmE0=; b=eJU6341VPZlk6CjzDGxMXihVnQcqJKF3TSTJ/aODBt0/DLh7gUwrn/ZLSDL/j+JFip E42XhGmmfiK+AS+Evbd4/WKzl/aZn3s8K1Sb7C4kRuf5GOE/HcJFLilwx8eF+b8OXsNG qBzEY8AYMZv/rAkVx+kWQoJjEWVpPMR56UO6M=