Re: [video-codec] Comments on draft-maxwell-videocodec-requirements-00

John Koleszar <jkoleszar@gmail.com> Wed, 14 November 2012 06:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=tQkXSrDJdQ8kQMDwI6D3HODc0vfsJfXmGD22u6op42A=; b=zu/r1qDLFGHNcMLwrbHiigUnQEUbTq/49hkdPltcdY9btHCvKMKc0Nlp7WlvSFgaAg 4M4p1ZkzFU6V2FZrt62SttHMiA2oo7Nj/xhC6wFfLWGIuJiG1xJbLlpgtXtH9m3Z4dLK cFr+YzvwghG1gKp0ocGFSXEFXL8HILrWwA7J5+1o7YL9FHVTMPZZL3qsx1sgbnWrCyie qXGRzImAL7/9E6lebtP0BgszVjgl+9toEa2kIbMkWMby88M6SH9hvorRaWpqnpKPiiP7 GaNiEgnEFWFO98C983eTEdq/5xnzp27Kl4k84u99WCl0j8WwX+EfVXpFNJZlJtztiSMT GAhg==