Re: [vmeet] strawman policy for handling geo-focused outreach: draft-atlas-geo-focused-activities-00.txt

joel jaeggli <joelja@gmail.com> Mon, 10 July 2017 18:34 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=subject:to:cc:references:from:message-id:date:user-agent :mime-version:in-reply-to; bh=+YkvJB2IBZ2afF7CsTqAj5PRXMzv2Rf9o9XXKxfdVrk=; b=dXWHgE93ViPiJM9X+WVje88pDY0Nia29P3we7odAELh1MnhtJItTPhAS5DmT9x/7mM 5MEeStrPpr7FzkC5QRwVA6y3TkwjDsO1r+wXOrfqnKXN5Yqgp/nzvgu0WLEeSRDgQqLB krnzHpxNb5XAw3WiFq/Ykf4x6nVeGusoMEfWS2+Wj/Y2yhu77T7v4LRbi7ApXirF9Pnk HeCxcRTfofTQBAlLpSbTktsCWOe0Dh6MBycK6vaL4MIXYx+NZ4WoDF9Xydq7VJYwryWd s7ORjFD8DJQ5uEPcN06WmdtpypuAcmMgBYBqreqP4fkcW/UDzkvWzi12GzrzChfUAoG1 0wOg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:subject:to:cc:references:from:message-id:date :user-agent:mime-version:in-reply-to; bh=+YkvJB2IBZ2afF7CsTqAj5PRXMzv2Rf9o9XXKxfdVrk=; b=QyPl3JMlZn9r+w8lvSHiIwkTNaomuxzFXMqXjwBWRX090UPfRT1NxifcCK8Qs3BUpJ F0uNBWFdXNT/JcKMnOaNfFobvphKqOY7o0EftFc8C8YwGeDT3RNZ/hznuu413azagiC7 471SVUiKAx8ou65IH8FKuCFohkM0QeRVjMahcA1mZhtmM7rwDC92GQVDmV8d1g4fUhyB T7rhZyreydH4rFV8LXSFeRNypxQjiD0U641OOiFE7IxSlTGvCCIfhkoycdyCSepeq7o4 BB9MgYfZxCSmd1mo/lQSR7q/h9Xd0YMtKIpodX1zUi5mfcGIXbhOxkCYsz2fOoKijUIn kDzw==