Re: [vmeet] strawman policy for handling geo-focused outreach: draft-atlas-geo-focused-activities-00.txt

Alia Atlas <akatlas@gmail.com> Mon, 10 July 2017 18:15 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=BzGt4B/YnZAmNG+hCOIs7xevd9jYaFUCJky/5Vd14eE=; b=XhOqMvadCEBcT+c7wAbAoqGriUN2ivh12hrlqAP26CGVqO8co5MLLMbyeZssEW2O0h WJEtomVVNcLmYqqU7vQG0KYQ1Mmnk4KYF8XhXOyQiixWs2MBTPzRAQlyE/zR5deNE4we yHuYdATWlygWpcHDziRt2q69Gc1yjBh60XKWS4qo3QWopFZBVKt8HtjeeXjbSYutdl4X CxitB4F+Q/A2e6re94eq6PsPs6qX0oSlTtlmDwr0Bmg1qBO3Pcv6iGx+F3TQr+CcsLTb PmA+enT1QdX6bR8z+lsKv/VP6j4x72GDAKQ3dUsFhXU2eo0HHQk8fMSnl1sIx7Y7FLuU WtMA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=BzGt4B/YnZAmNG+hCOIs7xevd9jYaFUCJky/5Vd14eE=; b=TQQmZwcY7J4a2MEKFiN/Nl5tmMn/r4LZ0YqVOZClKNfYM1Di+7zDL1BY1UU+IfK5uP eBPgpbwpDUpokCBa6ilhhDLEu/KRRM/LxU32lVk+4+juZpMpkAYNsSMVsnn4bb0DZq8G ThtldI512+H/yyzBqmPvOoVNG5wbmYTGT9xW7Uz6GR2C+cfuS2+odhX9aVTPHhXY5H7X Fct36ncKyfcjzxJXb+ZpxzDFOmJt12FimgsH5kuaRKmTAbwOKNQeThWgO3yo/o9HnZCb Tru4JAYorKvBR4N8RRKrgd5yxPyK5a3Ax0WdEKm7/RtERxsmDRxo8qNQD4Yh6+twma9Y ZJOw==