Re: [vnrg] FW: Fwd: I-D Action:draft-jeong-vnrg-virtual-networks-ps-00.txt

Vishwas Manral <vishwas.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 05 January 2011 19:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:date:message-id :subject:from:to:content-type; bh=HyWTLhlTAL7qREn3HUec+8TvYzKj9wQEaKQmvvHfAsQ=; b=A2iQ+AgaicgBi3CJNIs7fIZLZlESiDVnMI/CeBxk+/u1K9kx1TlonSmccM6fbw+NmN YWwNjmp5fZRfWZN/cf1xoNNH8XwketGZ1Ez6uxly+QIIRP6FjB5ojmCeH1Ftx1/gtdAf 3qFoxrBC88QVffWdHQbYY6/rDIS22EL21xnoc=