Re: [vwrap] AW Groupies meeting on mesh asset interop

Morgaine <morgaine.dinova@googlemail.com> Tue, 18 January 2011 14:39 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=Psj3smBlf9VVqQ7WdrFJMylxpaikb3hW7wdTexFdEss=; b=Pi96HYeDUKT6fJ2b7tHHjqRN0B9LlXiwbtoaHcUqHv74Hjq+cCHuEpctBC1WDTPkC5 j49cFofCknSa1HovuLa1dViB6iD4MZc2CgsowpDAG4jOqcg0wK3D/yJU4YmVNZ0NEJQ4 ZZcBqG38RTWDG9LqZxZEz+xMzqjkTjemuyp+g=