Re: [websec] Authentic inter-domain relationships. Is this a security problem? Appropriate for websec?

Tobias Gondrom <tobias.gondrom@gondrom.org> Tue, 20 January 2015 01:30 UTC

Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2015 01:30:35 +0000
From: Tobias Gondrom <tobias.gondrom@gondrom.org>
To: cxhartmann@gmail.com
Cc: websec@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [websec] Authentic inter-domain relationships. Is this a security problem? Appropriate for websec?

Hi Chris,

good to hear.

And just to add: even without websec, if you think something that goes
beyond DNS namespace relationships or the scope of the other WG is
needed, at the IETF there is also the possibility for individual
submissions. Downside with individual drafts is, it is much harder to
get good community review and assemble a team working on the draft. But
this option is available.

All the best, Tobias