Re: [websec] Authentic inter-domain relationships. Is this a security problem? Appropriate for websec?

Chris Hartmann <cxhartmann@gmail.com> Tue, 13 January 2015 20:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=z2gEZ4H8trRmClX6STRzlGaMClxcLU4I/hXXgJ/KUtg=; b=z10GYA/4B/W/SvTUSOtO6WiKfuHJE3KD8Jg35VoW2GJOJzcLTzucZc4jVCfkRjg3eN n4wCr02qglZhe1BAu2DgOKmVqWuzwL/Idj5Iq0sZfU2JetRq9nCsZV5UQyDcIak50RK1 LksGz12w/inkfRd4/QKzOEnTXHnA28YGxXuIsWoHRqTJ0SJE4/8jtdqV7aJmwIEUSWi0 XFZ6ysX/neS1M7V4mz1LD8pXVLb2tiKhB6CUnVyZHeEr+RrNCDfJWNylu7aGgDXSYMhz iygBrTKd+XwU/JHh1CqdNaJ/Xrkrj77QCqpiIrGrtNggXght2h3+IZYh7jESp+bSzDT3 IFvw==