Re: [websec] Authentic inter-domain relationships. Is this a security problem? Appropriate for websec?

Chris Hartmann <cxhartmann@gmail.com> Tue, 20 January 2015 01:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=FgjVkrmJa0XXEvwOeXFqWr2/fV3HHngCox1gixifJag=; b=00ZPetqHm6z93rgAh5ud79sbJoBbO2DWfNBhnhDsw+5wy7PABU/v0VY4rBN3rNNNRc VtYeGKuXCGfnlXuLg2uWPtX/ahL0Fch8zBKnLmvUqVTdGGXz258v57cWgB1HIlfM7l/3 WAiTTKsGWGenoiYK/Hx1yt2FHV8LRQ9+t/gKVcdd6VJ1QQLUiOOTtzk4bDiEqSMdXNpz DUS97xJyt8CAPv+k5+PuXjdbi65PfSgmi/MigflqbagYKZft6ilf6PkaHzV3W7d2wfPF ZDLAwgMrUXM1K/fa5BTW4QZznOq8wXrkueRtVFOgW3VfBmM4WIPwuHwKv9rM+pwrCWtf a48Q==