Re: [websec] Kathleen Moriarty's Discuss on draft-ietf-websec-key-pinning-19: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Kathleen Moriarty <kathleen.moriarty.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 25 August 2014 15:18 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=pg7EReP0v1JNwBiseZG/jpAlVpZIDu0EXM9TTu60Jwc=; b=tiOMEknnKNUsobob3H2VtqnXpKrNHRFixaf3nztfTitrbXVo6E0dnQ/hxE//kvRHni QhZzHQS159InfZWj5/+5nnebfWNwfpGK5VmIfLcCj5+EV1JMMh1iv1vyNmfp9aPWqp5A 5ljAEZ1ULT5QD1wv+WzbqSb3a5WPy6M5ZVGTbnk+0oTlcxjqoh2gn53Or9evPEbOxKQL 7ByN91gYoHeuFZo5Vskb4ds/oBqK0s24bUkUEobQseK9txki7E0Xap3Z+L4uZYodY0cA DnUV0Bqp3unVpLBRH2wZMBxcthL9RotBMRyd0dOUifz/nTRvozcxl5XONLoFDhZ8jfo6 1c/w==