Re: Upcoming change to the Notify field for some documents

Robert Sparks <rjsparks@nostrum.com> Thu, 16 April 2015 22:27 UTC

Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2015 17:26:56 -0500
From: Robert Sparks <rjsparks@nostrum.com>
To: "DRAGE, Keith (Keith)" <keith.drage@alcatel-lucent.com>, "wgchairs@ietf.org" <wgchairs@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: Upcoming change to the Notify field for some documents

Nothing new.

For things other than ballot positions, the mail to the list will be
what you were seeing before last November.

You should now be getting ballot positions mailed directly to the list
from the tracker unless the AD placing the position unchecks a box on
the ballot form.

We have a separate effort underway to go through all the places the
tracker sends email and make sure that the destinations are still the
best ones (they're not).
Check out the spreadsheet at
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/tools-discuss/n9l2T0z2rmm3k3HtxaI1pbf1TSg
if you have time to help.