Re: [irsg] IETF 114 - Working Group/BOF/IRTF Scheduling

Carsten Bormann <cabo@tzi.org> Thu, 28 April 2022 08:33 UTC

Received: from gabriel-smtp.zfn.uni-bremen.de (gabriel-smtp.zfn.uni-bremen.de [IPv6:2001:638:708:32::15]) (using TLSv1.3 with cipher TLS_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (256/256 bits) key-exchange X25519 server-signature RSA-PSS (2048 bits) server-digest SHA256) (No client certificate requested) by ietfa.amsl.com (Postfix) with ESMTPS id 5AABDC14F74A for <wgchairs@ietf.org>; Thu, 28 Apr 2022 01:33:50 -0700 (PDT)