[Witarea] Re: [v6ops] Re: How to make an elegant IPv4 outage
Daryll Swer <contact@daryllswer.com> Sat, 06 June 2026 13:43 UTC
Return-Path: <contact@daryllswer.com>
X-Original-To: witarea@mail2.ietf.org
Delivered-To: witarea@mail2.ietf.org
Received: from localhost (localhost [127.0.0.1]) by mail2.ietf.org (Postfix) with ESMTP id 87724FC56C24 for <witarea@mail2.ietf.org>; Sat, 6 Jun 2026 06:43:44 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=ietf.org; s=ietf1; t=1780753424; bh=Ri1X1mqP7MHDd7gIiXItbBUl1hnP2geVzG7cCef5o7M=; h=References:In-Reply-To:From:Date:Subject:To:Cc; b=g8QgSmGrbHCNBWkuUrB6uxP/5SB5/CpQny4S8Tk90p+UkbdWcUqX5kznqzZm0vjKM 65FA+UrcSD8aWxJ/BnsgAzQIrykVFeQYXN7KY3YDFJFBybDrrCjYlP8y1g77oGJ8A2 FcCafxNAwQBrj9eAKu77fKOy5pOStJwgTDQ9Mwa8=
X-Virus-Scanned: amavisd-new at ietf.org
X-Spam-Flag: NO
X-Spam-Score: -2.099
X-Spam-Level:
X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.099 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE=-0.0001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
Authentication-Results: mail2.ietf.org (amavisd-new); dkim=pass (2048-bit key) header.d=daryllswer.com
Received: from mail2.ietf.org ([166.84.6.31]) by localhost (mail2.ietf.org [127.0.0.1]) (amavisd-new, port 10024) with ESMTP id RMr1jfEl_kFm for <witarea@mail2.ietf.org>; Sat, 6 Jun 2026 06:43:43 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from mail-qk1-x736.google.com (mail-qk1-x736.google.com [IPv6:2607:f8b0:4864:20::736]) (using TLSv1.3 with cipher TLS_AES_128_GCM_SHA256 (128/128 bits) key-exchange X25519 server-signature ECDSA (P-256) server-digest SHA256) (No client certificate requested) by mail2.ietf.org (Postfix) with ESMTPS id 26936FC56B77 for <witarea@ietf.org>; Sat, 6 Jun 2026 06:43:41 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by mail-qk1-x736.google.com with SMTP id af79cd13be357-91578122305so479531585a.0 for <witarea@ietf.org>; Sat, 06 Jun 2026 06:43:41 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=daryllswer.com; s=google; t=1780753421; x=1781358221; darn=ietf.org; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=OwHwSecxUM4pnzs8A60BB/enMC3NqZufRijY4I9f6hE=; b=B3He2z3D9w6fNrR9WrjsZGcmF06Yv4rXiXtdCkrzrSCZSXtj9YI/BiJEkqOxjx20Bs TG88TmuldTTIYz5AYVEMnHpWppqqJRYFRjBmgctTkeE26zkm1Vh0XfioFqyqK9IE49xP AEJYm5HnsHsmOz1YeY2Y7QXs/6HsFhcY8LpuTPNaMPe8kWWCZhUVqwbuCOxY54rbcjxL oPQVgNZ8mSeRbNOO8SY3X/Z07h6DLIO4rnGzndEYoYGardxZmbni0Pct0vsMKRpfCTUh xuXfGQ/ZUsJk55OePlnA8XshfOTHq3iq8mPTn8OSn4Q6y/FlGnkmGNFRBGd8tsnRyzYR B0nw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20251104; t=1780753421; x=1781358221; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-gg:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date :message-id:reply-to; bh=OwHwSecxUM4pnzs8A60BB/enMC3NqZufRijY4I9f6hE=; b=l7tw5JnBzt52hfvEyhHqIWRjPSthiJmZAXubDcg5+Dt+n3Qi1VJGVwglJcrDEgvjPJ cOplJJNARsHgNqcneSGP2qLdPrn0FnyjsICr8DTzgPuCDUgdfdIdE6IoSamNnovr7fDB jUn50jqr4r2eH1D6MzTgGOaZQLq0Mra7DXQRfe83gjEwkDUJyc7Pfwqiin6g+m3p8ayb Nss2iJgrO4Nvu3CM7mZAQNSM7YeqK5R0SHcA7KMN0qMWl1L0mDk96Z6UzYt1At5V2bVo aYEm0pvwGCDnnX/jNnD34RbCKQxKAO3uhfKqQDVaHkUMoqj97wigcWW2EjFpmlqwEQe2 vNFA==
X-Forwarded-Encrypted: i=1; AFNElJ/3LbZxuZXgKNHBpmxfbCPdy5hlVyuVyO4FD9PMyGI/sy+Wbq1Re0wTWhIACMtdZQ4ETXeAHHw3@ietf.org
X-Gm-Message-State: AOJu0YyRqxejluzx/OroGJt2QdMY6StvhjQZhFvBY49HoNgWrD7XhAI6 2YdSR/Up9uZH1f68KMs22GZbbEXOMyIf4qWEf3u8+PJDKDYExOT9osA/x4ZKfwKqt3CR2hbVnUC 8K6QlsmY=
X-Gm-Gg: Acq92OGj11aHZs33lxBDftkbhJe4MiPZ/kxRLYki8RfE2xBgGCMCMgPEqnjYWGXZrsz PXcjk5CdkEkmHKWxsVslxaHeTAwC9+FYxVyCbyDJkd2toHwWsdbalCMCxU5RoDBur5UK0g1WnD6 XJlscDTa9YiyBtesRV0Epv8TQRTWzd5JJn4d1FJpoL4eP6tl34buKPB8n3Kk27ebtsDW2M3FM/G N8UVB8TY3es6R5qmk5kJ1Hp64at/8oakRhu0DDdmZEog9+yRUV4AKYTWV6nB1AoTOs/+eHCviUW zQ4z7HeHveweXZ0ewxw/0U9GcMUdtVUNQTiVT2WoMMqI72gAnuQTLqHq+JD8UIvelnBwR4SppZB yqUFoa46q2f6HqMlzm3HHGe7QXCJdkFoBcV+8WYWRNpNpMQntexcaiedmM2LfLZdpQX2LcO8CN4 2IJIqqNgjAMyV61BpBQRlk1f6LnbDoFKNANE0IPUH9RagrEcLK7jJ8v6MWKw4sRfLOWMK1Ojj5r Q==
X-Received: by 2002:a05:620a:800f:b0:915:abc4:b56f with SMTP id af79cd13be357-915abc4c159mr1292817485a.50.1780753420404; Sat, 06 Jun 2026 06:43:40 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from mail-qv1-f44.google.com (mail-qv1-f44.google.com. [209.85.219.44]) by smtp.gmail.com with ESMTPSA id af79cd13be357-9159cd62a84sm789684685a.5.2026.06.06.06.43.38 for <witarea@ietf.org> (version=TLS1_3 cipher=TLS_AES_128_GCM_SHA256 bits=128/128); Sat, 06 Jun 2026 06:43:39 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by mail-qv1-f44.google.com with SMTP id 6a1803df08f44-8ce9df49c5fso41098306d6.1 for <witarea@ietf.org>; Sat, 06 Jun 2026 06:43:38 -0700 (PDT)
X-Forwarded-Encrypted: i=1; AFNElJ+4dtYkrMze+C99WlONvBxj3rKJE2CSWY/AVzvG4p9VYOQVFRToEnRs9WNDM/z5yum/JQi8s53Z@ietf.org
X-Received: by 2002:a0c:fdca:0:b0:8cc:ebc0:6ec4 with SMTP id 6a1803df08f44-8cee6120322mr110577156d6.28.1780753418556; Sat, 06 Jun 2026 06:43:38 -0700 (PDT)
MIME-Version: 1.0
References: <456388925.296572478.1780511571678.JavaMail.zimbra@zmcc-3-mailbox-1.zmailcloud.com> <6.2.5.6.2.20260603121059.18d33668@elandnews.com> <1123312645.298995989.1780522146673.JavaMail.zimbra@zmcc-3-mailbox-1.zmailcloud.com> <3a456baf-2507-487e-bb09-2d5dae6165fa@gmail.com> <109008554.300485918.1780530680809.JavaMail.zimbra@zmcc-3-mailbox-1.zmailcloud.com> <d6b326b3615c41bd971fe98c4362a7d5@huawei.com>
In-Reply-To: <d6b326b3615c41bd971fe98c4362a7d5@huawei.com>
From: Daryll Swer <contact@daryllswer.com>
Date: Sat, 06 Jun 2026 19:13:02 +0530
X-Gmail-Original-Message-ID: <CACyFTPE7KoDmAV5=W5eE1HB02t6G_5dSvwBYUbOOwqZCjpAY8g@mail.gmail.com>
X-Gm-Features: AVVi8CdWE2HLkVGa_GYPphCfMPOXLBVxCk3a6g5D1pCT4tjcT5duDHXKOpWuUgk
Message-ID: <CACyFTPE7KoDmAV5=W5eE1HB02t6G_5dSvwBYUbOOwqZCjpAY8g@mail.gmail.com>
To: Xipengxiao <xipengxiao=40huawei.com@dmarc.ietf.org>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="000000000000f21be8065395f6ca"
Message-ID-Hash: WIYGXIKM7YS2UPEGSE4QMZYLBJU6ACF6
X-Message-ID-Hash: WIYGXIKM7YS2UPEGSE4QMZYLBJU6ACF6
X-MailFrom: contact@daryllswer.com
X-Mailman-Rule-Misses: dmarc-mitigation; no-senders; approved; emergency; loop; banned-address; member-moderation; nonmember-moderation; administrivia; implicit-dest; max-recipients; max-size; news-moderation; no-subject; digests; suspicious-header
CC: Franck Martin <franck@peachymango.org>, Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com>, S Moonesamy <sm+ietf@elandsys.com>, witarea <witarea@ietf.org>, ietf <ietf@ietf.org>, "v6ops@ietf.org" <v6ops@ietf.org>
X-Mailman-Version: 3.3.9rc6
Precedence: list
Subject: [Witarea] Re: [v6ops] Re: How to make an elegant IPv4 outage
List-Id: "Web and Internet Transport (WIT) Area" <witarea.ietf.org>
Archived-At: <https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/witarea/_yCuBUtOFL1PQ-UbOE6MY7F-b9w>
List-Archive: <https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/browse/witarea>
List-Help: <mailto:witarea-request@ietf.org?subject=help>
List-Owner: <mailto:witarea-owner@ietf.org>
List-Post: <mailto:witarea@ietf.org>
List-Subscribe: <mailto:witarea-join@ietf.org>
List-Unsubscribe: <mailto:witarea-leave@ietf.org>
IIRC, there was some discussion on v6ops in the past about K8s + NAT-less IPv6. In my idealised thought process: If we're using hypervisors/VMs, then: IPv6 prefixes are routed from the leaf switch to the server node (BGP-to-the-host). If VMs exist, the hypervisor's routing table then has, say, a /56 routed per-VM where the next-hop is the VM's link-local address. This ensures each VM has a /56 routed fully to it, and the end-user/customer can use multiple /64s as needed. For example, they could have a container/pod that further receives a routed /64 for WireGuard endpoints or peers. If it's a VM-less model where everything is just pods/containers, then: Say a /52 is routed to each physical server from the leaf switch; from there you can slice it into /64s per container/pod or as needed based on applications. Perhaps we could optimise further. If I have pods for example.com and want my AAAA record to never change *without* using *NAT66/NPTv6* on my infrastructure, we might want two /52s: one /52 for inter-pod and inter-server node communications and the other /52 for anycasting publicly exposed pods across all worker node instances, ensuring my AAAA records never change. Of course there's more involved with statefulness/failover, but that's probably outside the scope of v6ops. I'm happy to hear better ideas/solutions if there are any, as long as we achieve *NAT-less IPv6* in K8s. This would also allow the users to run protocols beyond TCP/UDP (such as GRE, SCTP or IPSec) natively without relying on NAT traversal mechanisms/hacks. *--* Best Regards Daryll Swer Website: daryllswer.com <https://l.shortlink.es/l/cc795e71f3c96b7e91e300c5f495b19f9dee016b?u=2153471> On Fri, 5 Jun 2026 at 13:49, Xipengxiao <xipengxiao= 40huawei.com@dmarc.ietf.org> wrote: > Hi Franck, > > You are very welcome to take the lead on "Deploying IPv6 in the Data > Center/Enterprises". We look forward to your drafts. > > XiPeng > > -----Original Message----- > From: Franck Martin <franck@peachymango.org> > Sent: Thursday, June 4, 2026 1:51 AM > To: Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> > Cc: S Moonesamy <sm+ietf@elandsys.com>; witarea <witarea@ietf.org>; ietf < > ietf@ietf.org>; v6ops@ietf.org > Subject: [v6ops] Re: How to make an elegant IPv4 outage > > Adding v6ops to the list of Cc > > Brian, > > Getting myself up to date with the v6ops. > > I see there is a milestone to adopt by dec 2026 Deploying IPv6 in the Data > Center and Deploying IPv6 in the Enterprise. I have some experience with > this having done that at LinkedIn and been very close to an IPv6-only > deployment. I also was aware of what was happening at the mothership at > Microsoft. > > I don’t see any lead for this besides the WG chair. I would be happy to > contribute and may be to reach out to folks. I quickly looked through the > archives but did not see anything obvious on those topics. > > Franck > > > On Jun 3, 2026, at 15:34, Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> > wrote: > > > > Franck, > > > > You definitely need to keep v6ops@ietf.org aware of this. > > > > I assume you are aware of > https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-palet-v6ops-ipv6-only/ > <https://l.shortlink.es/l/68ff76b159f24b8f9856723580a5b38b9db366ac?u=2153471> > and other work in v6ops related to IPv6-only and IPv6-mostly. > > > > Regards/Ngā mihi > > Brian Carpenter > > > > On 04-Jun-26 09:29, Franck Martin wrote: > >> Moving to Witarea, but keeping ietf in the loop for the moment. > >> Hi Surya, > >> Many thanks for those great points. > >>> On Jun 3, 2026, at 13:00, S Moonesamy <sm+ietf@elandsys.com> wrote: > >>> > >>> Hi Franck, > >>> > >>> [Cc to witarea@] > >>> > >>> At 11:32 AM 03-06-2026, Franck Martin wrote: > >>>> Today I submitted this Internet Draft (I-D) to the IETF > >>>> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-martin-retry-over-ipv6/ > <https://l.shortlink.es/l/d2351750ec19ecdee341a147237926229ec23971?u=2153471> > >>>> > >>>> I have been building this site: pacific.ipv6forum.com > <https://l.shortlink.es/l/a0a3eeb92f076b0db35049148851703dbc73ba34?u=2153471> > and I have been wondering, how could I do an IPv4 outage on this site on > 6/6? > >>>> > >>>> I have also seen that Czechoslovakia has mandated the end of IPv4 on > government sites on 6/6/2032, 6 years from now. > >>>> > >>>> I also recall (from recent experience) that it is relatively easy to > reach >90% of IPv6 connections to an internal network (think datacenter), > but the remaining last % are difficult to identify (or discard) because > services may misbehave and prefer IPv4 from time to time: You don't know if > they can't really do IPv4 or if they did not bother to do IPv6. > >>>> > >>>> In an enterprise environment, micro-services are made redundant, > there are multiple IPs and have fallback mechanisms when they encounter a > 5xx error on one endpoint. > >>>> > >>>> So, I started to work on this Internet Draft. It is ready for the > first round of public comments. I suspect, if successful, it will take 1 or > 2 years to make it a standard. Then an extra 1 or 2 years, before it is > implemented on enough clients (and browsers), we will be just in time for > doing enough IPv4 outages on 6/6 to meet the 6/6/2032 deadline. > >>> > >>> There is a recent thread about IPv6 at > https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ipv6/BxSOgbF34xbBcijtxf85Pfnb5tc/ > <https://l.shortlink.es/l/74c7fa8274f6ee185bcf5919a10f5f588a33a58c?u=2153471> > I don't remember seeing anything resulting from that discussion. Having a > draft is, relatively, better than the usual email discussion. The draft > falls under the WIT Area and v6ops (which is in another IETF Area). > >> I quickly read the thread, and also asked for a summary. I agree with > many points like : some mobiles are IPv6-only (T-Mobile, Reliance,…), some > networks are IPv6-only on the management side (Comcast),.. StarLink is > moving the needle A LOT in small countries, see countries on > https://pacific.ipv6forum.com > <https://l.shortlink.es/l/ad99bf450f0286341131f2f33fff89006401ea1b?u=2153471> > <https://pacific.ipv6forum.com > <https://l.shortlink.es/l/c741d231d5eef3006240931b88614ab1e04e3127?u=2153471>>.. > but yes the frontier is Entreprise adoption. I have some experience here > that I’m trying to share. > >>> > >>> Section 1.1 of the draft states that "Governments are also publishing > fixed IPv4 end dates" and lists one example [1]. Are there any other > governments which have a fixed end date? > >> I am not aware of other governments that have published an equally > >> specific “IPv4 service ends on <date>” policy for their public > >> services. Several others publish IPv6 transition *milestones* rather > >> than a fixed IPv4 shutdown date — for example, US OMB M-21-07 (80% of > >> federal IP-enabled assets in IPv6-only environments by FY 2025, with > >> strategic intent to phase out IPv4): > >> https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/M-21-07.pdf > <https://l.shortlink.es/l/ff416e69eaca025edecef67a37c2acb7edfd7369?u=2153471> > >> The Netherlands and others have long-standing IPv6 “use-or-explain” or > adoption targets, but not, to my knowledge, a single published IPv4 end > date comparable to the Czech case. > >> There was also a memo from the State of Washington going in the same > >> direction… I used to track all those… looks like I need to do that > again. > >> And I agree that those memos come and go… Why? Because it is not > trivial, we (IETF?) ought to make it easier. > >>> > >>> Section 3 of the draft states that "Many operators plan to remove or > disable IPv4 while retaining IPv6 service." Are those plans available on > the operators' websites? > >> I tend to abuse the word “Many”, you caught me! I make a note to change > it to “Some" > >> That being said: > >> * Meta is IPv6-only in their data centers: > >> https://engineering.fb.com/2017/01/17/production-engineering/legacy-s > <https://l.shortlink.es/l/cb9427357feddb933e96cabd27377204a34076fe?u=2153471> > >> upport-on-ipv6-only-infra/ > >> <https://engineering.fb.com/2017/01/17/production-engineering/legacy- > <https://l.shortlink.es/l/96223337e9a7c94e0aa2b25d8bb633759edfd671?u=2153471> > >> support-on-ipv6-only-infra/> > >> * Google Cloud has guidance for IPv6-only: > >> https://cloud.google.com/blog/products/networking/connect-ipv6-only-w > <https://l.shortlink.es/l/80b09af7fd8769246e546aac564579307e562ab8?u=2153471> > >> orkloads-to-ipv4-with-dns64-and-nat64 > >> <https://cloud.google.com/blog/products/networking/connect-ipv6-only- > <https://l.shortlink.es/l/c1c6c404c2124d733236fefb1fb6bb4711db4f8e?u=2153471> > >> workloads-to-ipv4-with-dns64-and-nat64> > >> * All the could providers are moving to support IPv6 (because for > >> instance K8S bring undue complexity when you use NAT, also with the > >> explosion of AI agents, this will not be sustainable, I’m not worry, > >> they can afford to buy large chunks of IPv4 - side note: I spoke > >> recently with a banker on why IPv4 is not on the balance sheet of > >> companies?) > >> * Cisco has an IPv6-only building: > >> https://blogs.cisco.com/networking/an-ipv6-campus-of-the-future > <https://l.shortlink.es/l/3497a778e992cc66f3933daed527f153839b166d?u=2153471> > >> <https://blogs.cisco.com/networking/an-ipv6-campus-of-the-future > <https://l.shortlink.es/l/4211dd46eadd235d71c37765a9ca9184c432570f?u=2153471> > > > >> * Orange is considering IPv6-only: > >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahlY1vwM8qE > <https://l.shortlink.es/l/10a6451a14af8e1a2c9e153259d679123742988e?u=2153471> > >> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahlY1vwM8qE > <https://l.shortlink.es/l/dc4579af66514ec386f43f40194491c6b1ff2512?u=2153471> > > > >> * Microsoft has IPv6-only deployments (I know that in Azure this is > >> way more complicated): > >> https://labs.ripe.net/author/mirjam/ipv6-only-at-microsoft/ > <https://l.shortlink.es/l/1f389e1484e9fc6721ffb8cd8664d279554d52ce?u=2153471> > >> <https://labs.ripe.net/author/mirjam/ipv6-only-at-microsoft/ > <https://l.shortlink.es/l/35a0c5085cecbf9284e9d63784e692b0b5005f00?u=2153471> > > > >> * LinkedIn is moving to Dual Stack and IPv6-only in their Datacenters. > I may point you to the links in this post: > https://www.patreon.com/posts/ipv6-in-lessons-159595711 > <https://l.shortlink.es/l/3bffb5e0ee2c0fb8cb43302d0274e46e0efcc048?u=2153471> > where I share my experience with IPv6. > >> On this last point, I want to say my motivation is more on how to make > life easier for internal deployments than external deployments. As such I > found out that making a software outage is easier than an infrastructure > outage, and easier and faster to rollback. “You can’t fix what you don’t > measure”, if you can differentiate an IPv4 outage from any other outage, > then you don’t know what to fix. > >> I’m not expecting the web browsers to implement anything fast, but I > think we can have “faster” implementation in open source software like gRPC > and Rest.Li to make life easier in enterprises, therefore impacting other > software in those enterprises, which will lead to make it easier on the > public Internet... > >> So thanks for all those valid points, I’ll figure out how to better > answer them in version -01. > >> I tried to address the same with email, a while back. See those expired > ID: > https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-martin-smtp-ipv6-to-ipv4-fallback/ > <https://l.shortlink.es/l/3e238440d9669c831fbd157bc06ae9084166b66f?u=2153471> > <https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-martin-smtp-ipv6-to-ipv4-fallback/ > <https://l.shortlink.es/l/2e41943e2fba646b2527f26a559ac786b29b2465?u=2153471>>, > > https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-martin-smtp-target-host-selection-ipv4-ipv6/ > <https://l.shortlink.es/l/13fe90cc5d186f4a4049deb976ca8d2a510f9240?u=2153471> > < > https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-martin-smtp-target-host-selection-ipv4-ipv6/ > <https://l.shortlink.es/l/84eb06c4d3cb622d197262b0c20e66679eda2b56?u=2153471>>. > I hope this ID has a bit more chances. > >> Franck > >> PS: if any has more references of mandate or wannabe mandates, please > let me know. > >>> > >>> Regards, > >>> S. Moonesamy > >>> > >>> 1. The IPv6 adoption rate for a social network in that country is > 35.2%. > > _______________________________________________ > v6ops mailing list -- v6ops@ietf.org > To unsubscribe send an email to v6ops-leave@ietf.org > _______________________________________________ > v6ops mailing list -- v6ops@ietf.org > To unsubscribe send an email to v6ops-leave@ietf.org >
- [Witarea] Re: How to make an elegant IPv4 outage S Moonesamy
- [Witarea] Re: How to make an elegant IPv4 outage Franck Martin
- [Witarea] Re: How to make an elegant IPv4 outage Brian E Carpenter
- [Witarea] Re: How to make an elegant IPv4 outage Franck Martin
- [Witarea] Re: [v6ops] Re: How to make an elegant … Michael Richardson
- [Witarea] Re: [v6ops] Re: How to make an elegant … Franck Martin
- [Witarea] Re: How to make an elegant IPv4 outage Franck Martin
- [Witarea] Re: How to make an elegant IPv4 outage Xipengxiao
- [Witarea] Re: [v6ops] Re: How to make an elegant … Daryll Swer
- [Witarea] Re: [v6ops] Re: How to make an elegant … Nick Buraglio
- [Witarea] Re: [v6ops] Re: How to make an elegant … Franck Martin
- [Witarea] Re: [v6ops] Re: How to make an elegant … Franck Martin
- [Witarea] Re: [v6ops] Re: How to make an elegant … Nick Buraglio
- [Witarea] Re: [v6ops] Re: How to make an elegant … Franck Martin
- [Witarea] Re: [v6ops] How to make an elegant IPv4… Philipp Tiesel
- [Witarea] Re: [v6ops] How to make an elegant IPv4… Franck Martin
- [Witarea] Re: [v6ops] How to make an elegant IPv4… Phillip Hallam-Baker
- [Witarea] Re: [v6ops] How to make an elegant IPv4… Franck Martin
- [Witarea] Re: [v6ops] Re: Re: How to make an eleg… Daryll Swer
- [Witarea] Re: [v6ops] Re: Re: How to make an eleg… Tim Chown
- [Witarea] Re: [v6ops] Re: Re: How to make an eleg… Ole Trøan
- [Witarea] Re: [v6ops] Re: Re: How to make an eleg… Tim Chown
- [Witarea] Re: [v6ops] Re: Re: How to make an eleg… Ole Trøan
- [Witarea] Re: [v6ops] Re: Re: How to make an eleg… Ted Lemon
- [Witarea] Re: [v6ops] Re: Re: How to make an eleg… Ole Trøan
- [Witarea] Re: [v6ops] Re: How to make an elegant … Ted Lemon
- [Witarea] Re: [v6ops] Re: Re: How to make an eleg… Phillip Hallam-Baker
- [Witarea] Re: [v6ops] Re: Re: How to make an eleg… S Moonesamy
- [Witarea] Re: [v6ops] Re: Re: How to make an eleg… Michael Richardson
- [Witarea] Re: How to make an elegant IPv4 outage S Moonesamy
- [Witarea] Re: How to make an elegant IPv4 outage Erik Nygren
- [Witarea] Re: How to make an elegant IPv4 outage Franck Martin
- [Witarea] Re: How to make an elegant IPv4 outage Erik Nygren
- [Witarea] Re: How to make an elegant IPv4 outage Erik Nygren
- [Witarea] Re: [v6ops] Re: How to make an elegant … Brian E Carpenter
- [Witarea] Re: [v6ops] Re: How to make an elegant … Phillip Hallam-Baker
- [Witarea] Re: [v6ops] How to make an elegant IPv4… Franck Martin
- [Witarea] Re: [v6ops] Re: How to make an elegant … Gert Doering
- [Witarea] Re: [v6ops] How to make an elegant IPv4… Phillip Hallam-Baker