Re: [wpkops] Fwd: Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-wpkops-trustmodel-02.txt

i-barreira@izenpe.net Tue, 22 July 2014 11:56 UTC

Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2014 13:56:03 +0200
From: i-barreira@izenpe.net
To: denis.ietf@free.fr, wpkops@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [wpkops] Fwd: Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-wpkops-trustmodel-02.txt

Hi all,

I´ve uploaded a new version including some of the suggestions and discarding some others. Please, review.

Ben, please check if the cryptolibraries is what you expected. Still don´t see it but if you think it may help for your document, I´m ok.

Rob, I reworded the 3.2.1, 3.2.2, 3.25, 3.2.6 and 3.2.7 sections trying to clarify.

Dennis, I´ve included some of your suggestions and was thinking on including the table and the different types of root store providers. For the table, in fact, I did it, but there are more browsers (most of them using the Microsoft root store) than those indicated by you and thought it was not fair to exclude them, and if including the list/table can be big enough and hard to maintain. And regarding the root store provider, well, I agree that in a organization you can manage your roots or even as an end user you can do it, but don´t seem to me that they are "providers" (albeit you changed with managers) so didn´t include them, but I´m open to discuss it. What I did is to include the potential problem when dealing with root certificates and having an issue due to an automatic update.

So, feel free to provide any comment.

Regards

PS: Sorry for the delay

Iñigo Barreira
Responsable del Área técnica
i-barreira@izenpe.net

945067705

ERNE! Baliteke mezu honen zatiren bat edo mezu osoa legez babestuta egotea. Mezua badu bere hartzailea. Okerreko helbidera heldu bada (helbidea gaizki idatzi, transmisioak huts egin) eman abisu igorleari, korreo honi erantzuna. KONTUZ!
ATENCION! Este mensaje contiene informacion privilegiada o confidencial a la que solo tiene derecho a acceder el destinatario. Si usted lo recibe por error le agradeceriamos que no hiciera uso de la informacion y que se pusiese en contacto con el remitente.