ISO Layer Management draft texts

goldthorpe@ses6a.british-telecom.co.uk Wed, 19 February 1992 11:30 UTC

To: throop@dg-rtp.dg.com, x25mib@dg-rtp.dg.com
From: goldthorpe@ses6a.british-telecom.co.uk
Subject: ISO Layer Management draft texts
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 1992 10:15:42 +0000

From:	NAME: Andy Goldthorpe
	FUNC: DAS23
	TEL: 0473 227164                      <GOLDTHORPE AT A1 AT SES6A>
To:	throop@dg-rtp.dg.com@r11f@mrgate
CC:	x25mib@dg-rtp.dg.com@r11f@mrgate

Dear Mr Throop,

latest drafts of the Network Layer and Data Link Layer management documents for
your information.

It should be noted that neither document takes account of the work currently
underway in CCITT to capture CCITT requirements.  At the moment the work is
focused on the Network Layer document, and in particular the X.25 objects.
These objects will change considerably should the CCITT proposals be accepted.

As regards timescales, CCITT will have produced its version of the X.25 objects
by the end of April and this will be generally available.  This will be
submitted to the ISO SC6 meeting in July.

Please do not hesitate to contact me for further information.

Yours,
Andy Goldthorpe
Networking Architect
BT (UK)