Update MIBs mailed

"Dean D. Throop" <throop@dg-rtp.dg.com> Tue, 25 February 1992 19:45 UTC

Date: Tue, 25 Feb 1992 14:20:26 -0500
From: "Dean D. Throop" <throop@dg-rtp.dg.com>
To: x25mib@dg-rtp.dg.com
Subject: Update MIBs mailed

I just mailed out updated MIBs for X25 and IP-over-X25.
The documents are also available via anonymous ftp from
dg-rtp.dg.com and should soon be in the internet-drafts
directories.

Both of these documents have substantial changes from the
previous version.  Please review them and send comments to
the mailing list.

The working group will be meeting at the IETF meeting
in San Diego March 15-20.  The schedule current has us
meeting Monday March 15 at 9:30-12:00am and Wednesday March
17 at 7:00-10:00pm.  The drafts will be review at
that meeting.

I'm taking some vacation sometime between March 11th and
March 20.  This means I may not respond immediately to
mail sent to the list.   I do intend to read mail when I
get a chance so keep those message coming.

Dean Throop		throop@dg-rtp.dg.com

~.