X.25 MIB Comments

Rodney L Thayer <rodney@world.std.com> Tue, 30 June 1992 22:44 UTC

Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1992 18:22:42 -0400
From: Rodney L Thayer <rodney@world.std.com>
Subject: X.25 MIB Comments
To: x25mib@dg-rtp.dg.com

Unless my mailer corrupted it both part 1 and part 2 of what you just
mailed were in fact part 1.  Anybody else have this problem?

And, a real comment:

Could we allow a 'none of the above' object for x25ProtocolVersion?  I've
got several not-quite-standard X.25's I would like to use this on and I
do not want to return misleading information.

Otherwise it looks good, and, yes, I'm planning to implement this soon so
I really care if it's reasonable...