Re: [XCON] WG Adoption? draft-sandbakken-xcon-bfcp-udp-02

Tom Kristensen <2mkristensen@gmail.com> Thu, 24 June 2010 14:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=+TEirHIKutsoyj3XDEk5+ToM90sLLIlmho91vrZ4jao=; b=D3/edZX/DYVBHdak44I+JcDc2dPHCNZxXTP3X2sVCBZSDHkRPsdvwGxBDdpGCirwHB PRjWx/rf3l/WRXDKvXfd9Sbdx6DL2H0aDw6B2cZa1TWeRIcyg3M+/kFaEgJOAm9dQqTq A2n1Cbjj3y2oyehawlYRtWK8pJszlpG+xdMNA=
References: <1271757479.26184.8.camel@localhost> <1273653780.2694.11.camel@localhost> <1275916958.17477.9.camel@localhost> <4C0E7332.6080402@gmail.com> <4c0e8de6.df0ce30a.7e58.ffffa795@mx.google.com> <EDC0A1AE77C57744B664A310A0B23AE213E49A05@FRMRSSXCHMBSC3.dc-m.alcatel-lucent.com> <AANLkTikXJAWyUBtMGShlnKnz2wjmE89x35o3mTAt-s1x@mail.gmail.com> <59F4E573-56DA-4966-BF21-E5E36ED2E389@bbn.com> <4c0f8c0f.9becd80a.55da.0fe2@mx.google.com> <EDC0A1AE77C57744B664A310A0B23AE213E49BE7@FRMRSSXCHMBSC3.dc-m.alcatel-lucent.com> <4c107733.df0ce30a.21ca.15cc@mx.google.com> <20100610130009.1f1fbb03.lorenzo@meetecho.com> <0655E3C8-3B52-4428-B7F7-EA234E5E74F0@bbn.com> <AANLkTimUNoLIVI9cLt4cyz2VFIN7m5auZ0kkn1DyThec@mail.gmail.com> <4c236e60.9d90d80a.1d25.6b10@mx.google.com>