Re: [xmpp] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-miller-xmpp-dnssec-prooftype-03.txt

Simon Tennant <simon@buddycloud.com> Wed, 13 February 2013 14:02 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:x-originating-ip:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type:x-gm-message-state; bh=/DYUgcpfYoYWYf63b5INf6UsNqX6etxs0tTTzQher+0=; b=LP8ZRMv/4nCvHehAeql3ZThQTPl1AcrrJOIGAj07+Z7HkbqoeizN1AahVcJITOwMer X/+c23HuCqQaoHUJ9vtrUKAlfMb8yKu4xGdqlDzDESubjYUlg1hFVZjmO5F3ifyzjZke C8nKjjWahh8TcCcmZvRYXD7xC1imZ3QtKXwtrjhqaj0rROKu4rGa3tOp/ekGlih3hgUc xf6yL9SJqGrwse2/6gt+dZcqAReL5EgKkomzB/LNZvSUN4NI1B9BXHzP+K6COrMKvyhO pjwfxBpHn5lrNowX9L808sdTcnOE1A1HWO7YeX4eSSNxqs6CkvGJh/wrWUWKunSQWTpw hR/w==