[xmpp] Questions on POSH (WAS: Fwd: I-D Action: draft-miller-xmpp-dnssec-prooftype-03.txt]

"Matt Miller (mamille2)" <mamille2@cisco.com> Wed, 13 February 2013 15:45 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=6252; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1360770337; x=1361979937; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=e85+V9yheGjz7FrhkobsKS2WDf5Dh1prhuzfKLct0+g=; b=LRTRY9C5x2dsjMx2GYfpFc23c2Cp8bzleym9E1s/8qS+itMUNbhBVg6s F3A5d37cXFgZvnWeR9I6K5ixzcL8UfQ1eLRD3XkHMjqGw9e1tXnNVaWx6 qZvqlF4I0Fk1ZVTWg9TsROmPlHKq500cOq8KJ0+CPRDCBgYJcEIdauoOM w=;