Re: [xrblock] Multiple channels in RTP streams

"Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <dromasca@avaya.com> Tue, 22 November 2011 13:57 UTC

Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 14:56:51 +0100
From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <dromasca@avaya.com>
To: Qin Wu <bill.wu@huawei.com>, Alan Clark <alan.d.clark@telchemy.com>, xrblock@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [xrblock] Multiple channels in RTP streams

Hi Qin,

This is exactly the point that bothered me in the generalization and
lead to asking the question at the meeting. We use the term 'channel' in
the three different use cases for three things that have commonality but
are not identical, and then we have difficulties in identifying them
uniquely and mapping them to RTP streams.

Dan