Re: [xrblock] Calculation of delay metrics defined in the Delay Block

zhaojing@sttri.com.cn Mon, 31 October 2011 09:03 UTC

Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 17:03:18 +0800
From: zhaojing@sttri.com.cn
To: Qin Wu <bill.wu@huawei.com>, Alan Clark <alan.d.clark@telchemy.com>, xrblock <xrblock@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [xrblock] Calculation of delay metrics defined in the Delay Block

Hi, Qin and Alan:
Thank for your kindly answers. I am clear now.

Best Wishes!
Jing Zhao
Shang Research Institute of China Telecom Corporation Limited.

发件人:Qin Wu
时 间:2011/10/28 20:47:11 星期五
收件人:Alan Clark , zhaojing@sttri.com.cn, xrblock
抄送人:
主 题:Re: [xrblock] Calculation of delay metrics defined in the Delay Block

Hi, Alan:
I think you explaination is more precise, thank for your clarification and make correction.

Regards!
-Qin