Re: [yam] Issue #7: RFC 5321 Section 2.2.2: add a bullet for the definition of extensions

Ned Freed <ned.freed@mrochek.com> Sun, 06 December 2009 20:58 UTC

Date: Sun, 06 Dec 2009 12:30:47 -0800
From: Ned Freed <ned.freed@mrochek.com>
To: SM <sm@resistor.net>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=mrochek.com; s=mauve; t=1260132927; bh=ygAJcZLXKNov+vNLR2xnNJovDe4Foun/AeRGo03e2DY=; h=Cc:Message-id:Date:From:Subject:In-reply-to:MIME-version: Content-type:References:To; b=DoP9zoinaiSY+bdiGTnxVHT/8e14SK6twS0dRBMkeD5ggb3eAgUY5ExyvRhngxAjZ sV9rg6QHyD61gCEmdFklFJVcFGQVy7LCBd0Okvt+aWSdkdTGmy/sOH9RgXcu0ddcXG LDj+fl4m5saFnojKEPNsbxIjJlCGnszQcp70g7qQ=