Re: [yam] Issue #10: RFC 5321 3.9: add tiny subsection

Ned Freed <ned.freed@mrochek.com> Sun, 06 December 2009 21:39 UTC

Date: Sun, 06 Dec 2009 13:35:00 -0800
From: Ned Freed <ned.freed@mrochek.com>
To: SM <sm@resistor.net>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=mrochek.com; s=mauve; t=1260135394; bh=NX+0h7CGjr+tAAytkAh2xjqBdgneU3SyU9yRrUfWDcg=; h=Cc:Message-id:Date:From:Subject:In-reply-to:MIME-version: Content-type:References:To; b=YJ95lMsPZKPQ7jXF9u+rniqEjvzHmaJluaDyxy5XitxyhfwLJjh8+gBFPeJVs4FDW Qhu2g6i9dRhqtE/giTuN1vMt+zoVNV1K8FfGLYpOAEJCr9gKT//ts6imiGuRQwHiwK lorrTsVCAT2wZdsyWOizhWlWrXxYBOY0O7yI8TO0=