Re: [yam] Issue #10: RFC 5321 3.9: add tiny subsection

Ned Freed <ned.freed@mrochek.com> Mon, 07 December 2009 18:14 UTC

Date: Mon, 07 Dec 2009 10:00:00 -0800
From: Ned Freed <ned.freed@mrochek.com>
To: Alessandro Vesely <vesely@tana.it>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=mrochek.com; s=mauve; t=1260209433; bh=AP8knvmo7D09n1gPgBlOY6phdYlDCT06Dg6WrBR3jaU=; h=Cc:Message-id:Date:From:Subject:In-reply-to:MIME-version: Content-type:References:To; b=iOvwBWhsTsdhRRorVukpy2A0JFGbm0SS9evw8z7UFXPgMNFdY+cVPitHJe5J3pXoI JYPFT62APRmGZ6TVAxkh6YZhXVDjlBAnDjomPKDGDL0o2Tsmdk5W/1DIJu4tf0T/w5 f//nwasmA4A14DfANDuo6DQrnSkotHRQlw6mwoaU=