Re: [yang-doctors] Yangdoctors last call review of draft-ietf-dots-telemetry-14 (Minor Comments)

mohamed.boucadair@orange.com Thu, 26 November 2020 13:42 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=orange.com; s=ORANGE001; t=1606398157; bh=26pCzlnCi34XWptzWDDRiJFvBamaQSCdbvSqE+3qwQ4=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; b=YmiOD7zmE9zbnEgYu+kdwIJ5t++eBeilsMMJn1SSotVszZYwSAopVML3jShPvPqXA dqMm42iLGgriK+tUkjk4JHIZmVQOTGQKPRXuOBqQ8VyAQTfxTmP/sx4VxwjL/sFK2n bfVPJEPsRzoBxBQauTzHBksn3YCvAi2s5kN3bixy41AlD3JizKQA7CNixkAmLG2I6W l70cVCbn0NgVHAreT9TFRc3ykaYZl/Z8oStsI56AfqL8EO1ype8juYNFv9edQV8KfB W54kGG/Lcph+1gFs2F3ahx41i61QqbC1qJpbZYTnmfDbejgZgjfYrk+jFPngxMERx1 jdbgbuA2wTnuQ==