Re: [yang-doctors] Yangdoctors last call review of draft-ietf-dots-telemetry-14

Andy Bierman <andy@yumaworks.com> Thu, 26 November 2020 17:46 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yumaworks-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=omYasuzZHTKLRU7l7BuYAX/1FxQepm27zR1mWaQXD6M=; b=EMV+WjswIkXL7f0VTIGH49VrtOLQkjgpEZY02nGdDkOM/3EGlIGkAAykfRsZzgcYZ8 ZX1v0h4sed5SjSTi061iq/c5Bn1PYKtO1/71TbPbquzX2s3aZe8Ii1YsaLpYrgy6Rbpd qGy1h0Ro8WRbCszV9meFVFSDXyF+hi6A1eMUbNH9gx8QLIvU7BbGz9YIK/pCIXe9QPIP 9L9cTZxeUyvdUyrl3l+4i8290Xr+bhEsgoxW6NdLChKZASp6G72vWlseBSm4QocJ8go8 pGTCS3i/EGADe47NGACdEkDwLgOjVp9MPPu8M2U2Y6LYt1OekcHjs9gGVl2VvH/lCz/J 1thQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=omYasuzZHTKLRU7l7BuYAX/1FxQepm27zR1mWaQXD6M=; b=JeWb2xB3v+UpWzZynOjhUQA5eDAEQ6ATly3cUYXA9/f6A5NRTgsYcoKm2VLKSO2MbW UUZ7xAvATg1gVA57j/mtveCemsx472dDD4iCTVs7hUndBlmSirjWxrR3+dF+TzAQa8Fz 2oUB3vwkO8iOELLT5J+UTY4uTExbzmBifmLqw7mHi2mJ3R5Cyy0CgCMhCHs2xsKtY2Lf BQgdb3Vo95VzwKV34m3KUebeVZ47RS3pVQjVN9m6FVnNP8PChB1Q0hCDlD1t7ExbpICb 2eJaXuniL8kklxobA4arbQKeenDftEqDW/Bfo4FkyzHqMMQFB2DspToedWSV4/hbzmMF 2MEw==