[Moq] IETF 126 Agenda requests[Moq] IETF 126 Agenda requests
Martin Duke
2026-06-25
moq
/arch/msg/moq/Q21giK5U8jvS7NDYIihTlxSuVxE/
3764830
2259301
[Moq] Program of the ITU-T SG21 and MPEG joint workshop is published.[Moq] Program of the ITU-T SG21 and MPEG joint workshop is published.
Youngkwon Lim
2026-06-25
moq
/arch/msg/moq/kJA7y2v4jZqy0-wK57qwCbusNqo/
3764741
2259277
[Moq] Design PRs to Review[Moq] Design PRs to Review
Alan Frindell
2026-06-23
moq
/arch/msg/moq/aUNQinxpBpZ06zhUXDpxbHAnD7s/
3763553
2258735
[Moq] Yesterday's minutes available[Moq] Yesterday's minutes available
Martin Duke
2026-06-23
moq
/arch/msg/moq/zrD4i_b94ncsevoFYteXZWldW7g/
3763426
2258676
[Moq] Details of SSTS[Moq] Details of SSTS
Cullen Fluffy Jennings
2026-06-22
moq
/arch/msg/moq/npiQgx02PLb0I2ME66iDT1QBdB8/
3763084
2258508
[Moq] Re: I assure you there is an interim meeting Monday[Moq] Re: I assure you there is an interim meeting Monday
Martin Duke
2026-06-22
moq
/arch/msg/moq/RazgBhsdOQtdRCs1nGbcwwu2vKg/
3762850
2258176
[Moq] Re: I assure you there is an interim meeting Monday[Moq] Re: I assure you there is an interim meeting Monday
Cullen Fluffy Jennings
2026-06-22
moq
/arch/msg/moq/go822kaTzZlyh3F92kQGgqpumX0/
3762847
2258176
[Moq] Re: I assure you there is an interim meeting Monday[Moq] Re: I assure you there is an interim meeting Monday
Martin Duke
2026-06-22
moq
/arch/msg/moq/20YT_Unk7kRZqrwPMhnGk6MX_jk/
3762846
2258176
[Moq] Re: I assure you there is an interim meeting Monday[Moq] Re: I assure you there is an interim meeting Monday
Mo Zanaty (mzanaty)
2026-06-22
moq
/arch/msg/moq/EhqqikM-IjCANIB02NiOOHYYKvE/
3762844
2258176
[Moq] Media Over QUIC (moq) WG Virtual Meeting: 2026-07-06[Moq] Media Over QUIC (moq) WG Virtual Meeting: 2026-07-06
IESG Secretary
2026-06-22
moq
/arch/msg/moq/SXyTqprvWS9n5vansjLdOL6533s/
3762830
2258375
[Moq] Re: I assure you there is an interim meeting Monday[Moq] Re: I assure you there is an interim meeting Monday
Law, Will
2026-06-22
moq
/arch/msg/moq/oZr17B6BTtjLEsrg6MiGnodZ-s4/
3762808
2258176
[Moq] Re: I assure you there is an interim meeting Monday[Moq] Re: I assure you there is an interim meeting Monday
Cullen Fluffy Jennings
2026-06-22
moq
/arch/msg/moq/6xakChZnUTL1oNiAB20d4VQK1zs/
3762793
2258176
[Moq] Re: I assure you there is an interim meeting Monday[Moq] Re: I assure you there is an interim meeting Monday
Mike English
2026-06-22
moq
/arch/msg/moq/PKJLAnRF1Ky1ODCSZiG1JvvsPpM/
3762792
2258176
[Moq] Re: How timestamps totally solve delivery timeout[Moq] Re: How timestamps totally solve delivery timeout
Martin Duke
2026-06-22
moq
/arch/msg/moq/GR_WFSvYN3QU8QzapaSU-uS7JU0/
3762784
2256699
[Moq] Re: How timestamps totally solve delivery timeout[Moq] Re: How timestamps totally solve delivery timeout
Cullen Fluffy Jennings
2026-06-22
moq
/arch/msg/moq/D7qFp-Cvey0CKYv-l8-G8_vVYTM/
3762779
2256699
[Moq] Re: I assure you there is an interim meeting Monday[Moq] Re: I assure you there is an interim meeting Monday
Cullen Fluffy Jennings
2026-06-22
moq
/arch/msg/moq/eMI6pC_M1BHBp96Ov5hwm340F-0/
3762775
2258176
[Moq] Poll: Interim Location[Moq] Poll: Interim Location
Martin Duke
2026-06-21
moq
/arch/msg/moq/AMFlazS8iioKNkSbeZ-V83YyGrs/
3762474
2258181
[Moq] Re: I assure you there is an interim meeting Monday[Moq] Re: I assure you there is an interim meeting Monday
Martin Duke
2026-06-21
moq
/arch/msg/moq/X2xjykJjXpTTpRvJDYiArv4w2gY/
3762472
2258176
[Moq] Re: I assure you there is an interim meeting Monday[Moq] Re: I assure you there is an interim meeting Monday
Martin Duke
2026-06-21
moq
/arch/msg/moq/j4FxbFhtuUyUj13aCU5jx8fnBq4/
3762471
2258176
[Moq] I assure you there is an interim meeting Monday[Moq] I assure you there is an interim meeting Monday
Martin Duke
2026-06-21
moq
/arch/msg/moq/EM27iMaVavSYW2inX4NPgty6AXk/
3762467
2258176
[Moq] Weekly github digest (Media Over QUIC Activity Summary)[Moq] Weekly github digest (Media Over QUIC Activity Summary)
Repository Activity Summary Bot
2026-06-21
moq
/arch/msg/moq/u82pz0GBmk69JI5vR07Y1Z1X0m0/
3762446
2258155
[Moq] Re: AUTH design team[Moq] Re: AUTH design team
Manish
2026-06-19
moq
/arch/msg/moq/J3O3P5A3eDJLL98Gcs13LHg7Csg/
3762000
2256686
[Moq] Re: [External] : Re: AUTH design team[Moq] Re: [External] : Re: AUTH design team
Nemanja Djordjevic
2026-06-19
moq
/arch/msg/moq/STDgjlGvuqJl5qBfcAgsz_ir6Ns/
3761988
2256686
[Moq] Re: [External] : Re: AUTH design team[Moq] Re: [External] : Re: AUTH design team
Manu Gupta
2026-06-18
moq
/arch/msg/moq/nCj5B1iB5ldaEp4t0Uz8IjAP894/
3761957
2256686
[Moq] I-D Action: draft-ietf-moq-c4m-01.txt[Moq] I-D Action: draft-ietf-moq-c4m-01.txt
internet-drafts
2026-06-18
moq
/arch/msg/moq/ji2obHtg-zqR4_Pg33nZMM3XtQk/
3761609
2257717
[Moq] MOQT over QMUX[Moq] MOQT over QMUX
Magnus Westerlund
2026-06-17
moq
/arch/msg/moq/G3WnGnXMcTmTJGi-CD29mDOwScI/
3760973
2257471
[Moq] Minutes from Interim meeting 260611-260612[Moq] Minutes from Interim meeting 260611-260612
Magnus Westerlund
2026-06-16
moq
/arch/msg/moq/d2QqraIdNTDpWp9aN7GerKrJ2GM/
3760672
2257312
[Moq] Re: Filters on SUBSCRIBE_TRACKS[Moq] Re: Filters on SUBSCRIBE_TRACKS
Mo Zanaty (mzanaty)
2026-06-15
moq
/arch/msg/moq/oIGEQTtMePIGw2_jXbp5pNqWl50/
3760403
2257175
[Moq] Filters on SUBSCRIBE_TRACKS[Moq] Filters on SUBSCRIBE_TRACKS
Ian Swett
2026-06-15
moq
/arch/msg/moq/xpjiO45imKfEaqowHqHTXTxxy84/
3760392
2257175
[Moq] moq-encoder-player on v16 available publicly (big refactor + prettify)[Moq] moq-encoder-player on v16 available publicly (big refactor + prettify)
Jordi Cenzano Ferret
2026-06-14
moq
/arch/msg/moq/hmU8FCJfbj5xp314lT9_emaovfE/
3759884
2256943
[Moq] Weekly github digest (Media Over QUIC Activity Summary)[Moq] Weekly github digest (Media Over QUIC Activity Summary)
Repository Activity Summary Bot
2026-06-14
moq
/arch/msg/moq/Kotqq07mnWeFFIhA6PKCcrDmzQY/
3759860
2256919
[Moq] Re: How timestamps totally solve delivery timeout[Moq] Re: How timestamps totally solve delivery timeout
Luke Curley
2026-06-12
moq
/arch/msg/moq/eLwUh2kN6p7B9Zx0gH6HwjiQ7Yk/
3759473
2256699
[Moq] Re: How timestamps totally solve delivery timeout[Moq] Re: How timestamps totally solve delivery timeout
Martin Duke
2026-06-12
moq
/arch/msg/moq/ysXtLxLdjrqnM8dI4gZpnNecm3Q/
3759410
2256699
[Moq] Re: AUTH design team[Moq] Re: AUTH design team
Mike English
2026-06-12
moq
/arch/msg/moq/mz7nAt-_pda4kgC-gcCSfV_hTMI/
3759404
2256686
[Moq] Re: AUTH design team[Moq] Re: AUTH design team
Aman Sharma
2026-06-12
moq
/arch/msg/moq/Osh_aUosOLF7XNIQX4iXdYPufs8/
3759396
2256686
[Moq] How timestamps totally solve delivery timeout[Moq] How timestamps totally solve delivery timeout
Martin Duke
2026-06-12
moq
/arch/msg/moq/dUif27bJriaAj3PNVFKUOZvqruE/
3759394
2256699
[Moq] Re: AUTH design team[Moq] Re: AUTH design team
Suhas Nandakumar
2026-06-12
moq
/arch/msg/moq/BXxHwpx5CZngvp89NNpcY2c6s3U/
3759366
2256686
[Moq] Re: AUTH design team[Moq] Re: AUTH design team
Cullen Fluffy Jennings
2026-06-12
moq
/arch/msg/moq/0W0GLzzM5n5u3Ro79AUsKxayKjE/
3759364
2256686
[Moq] AUTH design team[Moq] AUTH design team
Martin Duke
2026-06-12
moq
/arch/msg/moq/I6K1996zWxFg-qiXrB_VPH0fhBg/
3759362
2256686
[Moq] Re: London interim Meetecho links[Moq] Re: London interim Meetecho links
Mike English
2026-06-12
moq
/arch/msg/moq/_E4uorgYx5rJaJOW3RljVdJmido/
3759204
2250755