Subject
From
Date
List
[netconf] draft-ietf-netconf-udp-notif-23 early Tsvart review[netconf] draft-ietf-netconf-udp-notif-23 early Tsvart review
Michael Tüxen via Datatracker
2025-11-04
netconf
/arch/msg/netconf/0FwQWSxxi64r-i5AyqjskRvXC0M/
3669127
2220049
[netconf] Re: draft-ietf-netconf-udp-notif-23 early Tsvart review[netconf] Re: draft-ietf-netconf-udp-notif-23 early Tsvart review
Thomas.Graf
2025-11-21
netconf
/arch/msg/netconf/IpEpv_rini0EAVQrbyJ4aQlnH-Q/
3676548
2220049
[netconf] Re: [Tsv-art] Re: draft-ietf-netconf-udp-notif-23 early Tsvart review[netconf] Re: [Tsv-art] Re: draft-ietf-netconf-udp-notif-23 early Tsvart review
Gorry Fairhurst
2025-11-24
netconf
/arch/msg/netconf/n9TyQPxx6gJS0m67Yxh_futATT0/
3677545
2220049
[netconf] Re: [Tsv-art] Re: draft-ietf-netconf-udp-notif-23 early Tsvart review[netconf] Re: [Tsv-art] Re: draft-ietf-netconf-udp-notif-23 early Tsvart review
Thomas.Graf
2026-01-13
netconf
/arch/msg/netconf/_MQGcXUZz2aiaG7hMv4mQclr0U8/
3692591
2220049
[netconf] Re: [Tsv-art] Re: draft-ietf-netconf-udp-notif-23 early Tsvart review[netconf] Re: [Tsv-art] Re: draft-ietf-netconf-udp-notif-23 early Tsvart review
Per Andersson
2026-01-28
netconf
/arch/msg/netconf/vQQ_ywRkzF1b3zNyKH_CJfa2LOY/
3698376
2220049
[netconf] Re: [Tsv-art] Re: Re: Re: draft-ietf-netconf-udp-notif-23 early Tsvart review[netconf] Re: [Tsv-art] Re: Re: Re: draft-ietf-netconf-udp-notif-23 early Tsvart review
Gorry Fairhurst
2026-01-28
netconf
/arch/msg/netconf/g1TS0mQKLfqozlocAa_io-F9KoU/
3698392
2220049
[netconf] Re: [Tsv-art] Re: Re: Re: draft-ietf-netconf-udp-notif-23 early Tsvart review[netconf] Re: [Tsv-art] Re: Re: Re: draft-ietf-netconf-udp-notif-23 early Tsvart review
Thomas.Graf
2026-01-29
netconf
/arch/msg/netconf/KbOfowwjF3kgQPMtPwQAZiQYukY/
3698616
2220049
[netconf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-configuration-tracing-06.txt[netconf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-configuration-tracing-06.txt
internet-drafts
2025-11-03
netconf
/arch/msg/netconf/DbzkKix65NTwEgGTrxAjvEWu99k/
3667995
2219612
[netconf] Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-configuration-tracing-06.txt[netconf] Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-configuration-tracing-06.txt
Jean Quilbeuf
2025-11-03
netconf
/arch/msg/netconf/mGQEtU9HEhCG8ToaRDrqZ-JufuI/
3667998
2219612
[netconf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-privcand-08.txt[netconf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-privcand-08.txt
internet-drafts
2025-11-02
netconf
/arch/msg/netconf/35HE3fCtLmBGnCLeiYMl_TGddPU/
3667777
2219454
[netconf] Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-privcand-08.txt[netconf] Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-privcand-08.txt
Qin Wu
2025-11-03
netconf
/arch/msg/netconf/xPLLnBsLRDdFwWNa68k3EmwaD54/
3668206
2219454
[netconf] Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-privcand-08.txt[netconf] Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-privcand-08.txt
James Cumming (Nokia)
2025-11-05
netconf
/arch/msg/netconf/fuFECxRysHuz17L-au8c5hz7IoI/
3670070
2219454
[netconf] Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-privcand-08.txt[netconf] Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-privcand-08.txt
Qin Wu
2025-11-10
netconf
/arch/msg/netconf/6X7WLOnp59crvbYU7BIjsMECueI/
3671858
2219454
[netconf] Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-privcand-08.txt[netconf] Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-privcand-08.txt
James Cumming (Nokia)
2025-11-20
netconf
/arch/msg/netconf/tUL4ZRsax41HeTwmGMyjd6C_l2I/
3676365
2219454
[netconf] Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-privcand-08.txt[netconf] Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-privcand-08.txt
Kent Watsen
2026-01-14
netconf
/arch/msg/netconf/gWWeFnt4hapcONlKbcJrCMoNu6w/
3693175
2219454
[netconf] Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-privcand-08.txt[netconf] Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-privcand-08.txt
Per Andersson
2026-01-28
netconf
/arch/msg/netconf/6wrl7gaex4JEggtt55MK17jdMhY/
3698368
2219454
[netconf] WG Last Call: draft-ietf-netconf-notif-envelope-03 (Ends 2025-11-16)[netconf] WG Last Call: draft-ietf-netconf-notif-envelope-03 (Ends 2025-11-16)
Kent Watsen via Datatracker
2025-11-02
netconf
/arch/msg/netconf/1mWjqY9sLvjwIIDQ4SmVzo6xc58/
3667542
2219339
[netconf] Re: WG Last Call: draft-ietf-netconf-notif-envelope-03 (Ends 2025-11-16)[netconf] Re: WG Last Call: draft-ietf-netconf-notif-envelope-03 (Ends 2025-11-16)
Reshad Rahman
2025-11-02
netconf
/arch/msg/netconf/es_AJ6-YxlNZzFPOJ8vzB5xt06Y/
3667580
2219339
[netconf] Re: WG Last Call: draft-ietf-netconf-notif-envelope-03 (Ends 2025-11-16)[netconf] Re: WG Last Call: draft-ietf-netconf-notif-envelope-03 (Ends 2025-11-16)
Thomas.Graf
2025-12-09
netconf
/arch/msg/netconf/nDZ8tmB8yBoYvSWESrR_KP8fvbA/
3682838
2219339
[netconf] Re: WG Last Call: draft-ietf-netconf-notif-envelope-03 (Ends 2025-11-16)[netconf] Re: WG Last Call: draft-ietf-netconf-notif-envelope-03 (Ends 2025-11-16)
Reshad Rahman
2026-01-15
netconf
/arch/msg/netconf/ebdasAvraIcPLqZGQAcByaHWuxs/
3693355
2219339
[netconf] Re: WG Last Call: draft-ietf-netconf-notif-envelope-03 (Ends 2025-11-16)[netconf] Re: WG Last Call: draft-ietf-netconf-notif-envelope-03 (Ends 2025-11-16)
Mahesh Jethanandani
2026-01-15
netconf
/arch/msg/netconf/qbdm491KT-_Ws2QSRw3HjM913vs/
3693363
2219339
[netconf] Re: WG Last Call: draft-ietf-netconf-notif-envelope-03 (Ends 2025-11-16)[netconf] Re: WG Last Call: draft-ietf-netconf-notif-envelope-03 (Ends 2025-11-16)
Joe Clarke (jclarke)
2026-01-15
netconf
/arch/msg/netconf/DwC3KngrP7-A0HhoxlSigVR4t7w/
3693444
2219339
[netconf] Re: WG Last Call: draft-ietf-netconf-notif-envelope-03 (Ends 2025-11-16)[netconf] Re: WG Last Call: draft-ietf-netconf-notif-envelope-03 (Ends 2025-11-16)
Per Andersson
2026-03-25
netconf
/arch/msg/netconf/JWbXHb6Q-puxANKOMq3GmFL6zWU/
3722889
2219339
[netconf] Re: WG Last Call: draft-ietf-netconf-notif-envelope-03 (Ends 2025-11-16)[netconf] Re: WG Last Call: draft-ietf-netconf-notif-envelope-03 (Ends 2025-11-16)
Per Andersson
2026-07-03
netconf
/arch/msg/netconf/HbqTAr80qX1Ypz7lJbgYVsjI7RI/
3769195
2219339
[netconf] Re: WG Last Call: draft-ietf-netconf-notif-envelope-03 (Ends 2025-11-16)[netconf] Re: WG Last Call: draft-ietf-netconf-notif-envelope-03 (Ends 2025-11-16)
Mithun
2026-02-12
netconf
/arch/msg/netconf/H6O9KJPdx58zIY-DdhRIP-owgEs/
3704186
2219339
[netconf] [IANA #1435466] Early review: draft-ietf-netconf-quic-client-server-03 (IETF 124)[netconf] [IANA #1435466] Early review: draft-ietf-netconf-quic-client-server-03 (IETF 124)
Amanda Baber via RT
2025-10-30
netconf
/arch/msg/netconf/RqSdQpTVxjpmPJ3aeNFLHYHDhts/
3666425
2218833
[netconf] Re: [IANA #1435466] Early review: draft-ietf-netconf-quic-client-server-03 (IETF 124)[netconf] Re: [IANA #1435466] Early review: draft-ietf-netconf-quic-client-server-03 (IETF 124)
Per Andersson
2025-11-01
netconf
/arch/msg/netconf/1pCC4Aaf5kSKtiZwB1jMh-HQOfI/
3667132
2218833
[netconf] Re: [IANA #1435466] Early review: draft-ietf-netconf-quic-client-server-03 (IETF 124)[netconf] Re: [IANA #1435466] Early review: draft-ietf-netconf-quic-client-server-03 (IETF 124)
Per Andersson
2026-02-11
netconf
/arch/msg/netconf/acG4TJGJk0b9BFDeUAntyzz-KoA/
3703745
2218833
[netconf] [IANA #1443895] Re: Early review: draft-ietf-netconf-quic-client-server-03 (IETF 124)[netconf] [IANA #1443895] Re: Early review: draft-ietf-netconf-quic-client-server-03 (IETF 124)
Amanda Baber via RT
2026-02-13
netconf
/arch/msg/netconf/74BR3GqVKg7lhpG55iQbaaZVivs/
3704310
2218833
[netconf] Presentations for the IETF 124 session[netconf] Presentations for the IETF 124 session
Mithun
2025-10-29
netconf
/arch/msg/netconf/NyYfFwx4rJEXSkMFLpHqeRIsdPo/
3665587
2218592
[netconf] Re: Presentations for the IETF 124 session[netconf] Re: Presentations for the IETF 124 session
Mithun
2025-10-30
netconf
/arch/msg/netconf/14HmmpIe7nBoN2aIuPvpb09y5Ps/
3666186
2218592
[netconf] Update about draft-ietf-configuration-tracing[netconf] Update about draft-ietf-configuration-tracing
Jean Quilbeuf
2025-10-28
netconf
/arch/msg/netconf/9QmvCqkaEd9LpYOusv1td6a2FRE/
3665046
2218351
[netconf] Mike Bishop's No Objection on draft-ietf-netconf-http-client-server-29: (with COMMENT)[netconf] Mike Bishop's No Objection on draft-ietf-netconf-http-client-server-29: (with COMMENT)
Mike Bishop via Datatracker
2025-10-24
netconf
/arch/msg/netconf/owzcTIPqVb_BSU1BiUFOMf77uGM/
3663820
2217905
[netconf] IETF 124 Hackathon - Validate Network Telemetry Messages Implementations[netconf] IETF 124 Hackathon - Validate Network Telemetry Messages Implementations
Thomas.Graf
2025-10-23
netconf
/arch/msg/netconf/IDi95MHKAkthNCOMioKvCd1yJc8/
3663403
2217772
[netconf] question about draft-ietf-netconf-notif-envelope-03[netconf] question about draft-ietf-netconf-notif-envelope-03
Andy Bierman
2025-10-22
netconf
/arch/msg/netconf/LsamfCpLvz7TXGRnVLFvjrNl7J0/
3663175
2217685
[netconf] Re: question about draft-ietf-netconf-notif-envelope-03[netconf] Re: question about draft-ietf-netconf-notif-envelope-03
Thomas.Graf
2025-12-15
netconf
/arch/msg/netconf/JNkHhX0OM3_1g_rfodDD4DuXvhI/
3684550
2217685
[netconf] Re: question about draft-ietf-netconf-notif-envelope-03[netconf] Re: question about draft-ietf-netconf-notif-envelope-03
Andy Bierman
2025-12-16
netconf
/arch/msg/netconf/S9AKbtahEZJce1iA3HbLtWOihxQ/
3685175
2217685
[netconf] draft-ietf-netconf-notif-envelope-03 early Opsdir review[netconf] draft-ietf-netconf-notif-envelope-03 early Opsdir review
Joe Clarke via Datatracker
2025-10-22
netconf
/arch/msg/netconf/cYL3o7jshoMPY78f0a8sAGQcYoA/
3663003
2217632
[netconf] Re: draft-ietf-netconf-notif-envelope-03 early Opsdir review[netconf] Re: draft-ietf-netconf-notif-envelope-03 early Opsdir review
Thomas.Graf
2025-12-15
netconf
/arch/msg/netconf/54P_2ZTobcorHav_Zs-6Z9d1_NQ/
3684553
2217632
[netconf] Re: draft-ietf-netconf-notif-envelope-03 early Opsdir review[netconf] Re: draft-ietf-netconf-notif-envelope-03 early Opsdir review
Per Andersson
2026-01-14
netconf
/arch/msg/netconf/j0MyPe07cXFmPcBgU2rFc8W_RgM/
3693165
2217632
42 Messages