Re: [sidr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-threats-06.txtRe: [sidr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-threats-06.txt
Stephen Kent
2013-09-06
sidr
None
/arch/msg/sidr/ChSbz01TTDHtUuG1-z8lanDvJfs/
1300825
1600931
Re: [sidr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-threats-06.txtRe: [sidr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-threats-06.txt
Dave Mitchell
2013-09-06
sidr
None
/arch/msg/sidr/fnwe0A2nZnDHYNt5y4MlWHl2csQ/
1300824
1600931
Re: [sidr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-threats-06.txtRe: [sidr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-threats-06.txt
Stephen Kent
2013-09-06
sidr
None
/arch/msg/sidr/jMBgFWBuQmJGN7ufJ4Ggmy0dbrE/
1300823
1600931
Re: [sidr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-threats-06.txtRe: [sidr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-threats-06.txt
Dave Mitchell
2013-09-05
sidr
None
/arch/msg/sidr/WUff02mR4glT6O5UxYVfn29cJo0/
1300822
1600931
[sidr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-threats-06.txt[sidr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-threats-06.txt
internet-drafts
2013-09-05
sidr
None
/arch/msg/sidr/nbc1kdDgRu2i9ZJZbaZs1oCz82w/
1300821
1600931
[sidr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-threats-05.txt[sidr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-threats-05.txt
internet-drafts
2013-03-26
sidr
None
/arch/msg/sidr/xNYg1kw2TyOnAITTLEfauakhpgI/
1300563
1601004
Re: [sidr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-threats-04.txtRe: [sidr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-threats-04.txt
Shane Amante
2013-01-23
sidr
None
/arch/msg/sidr/yMYOeI-xFVWQI0VOBQE-Wr6VOrM/
1300294
1601051
Re: [sidr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-threats-04.txtRe: [sidr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-threats-04.txt
Russ White
2013-01-23
sidr
None
/arch/msg/sidr/vXfJTrAcI2OMzsk1E7qmhmAsUQw/
1300293
1601051
Re: [sidr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-threats-04.txtRe: [sidr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-threats-04.txt
Christopher Morrow
2013-01-23
sidr
None
/arch/msg/sidr/JtowxYvPMwPekGYZGotVW1F5Msk/
1300292
1601051
Re: [sidr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-threats-04.txtRe: [sidr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-threats-04.txt
Eric Osterweil
2013-01-22
sidr
None
/arch/msg/sidr/puetyAZN63ZSqtf6ROHxIIS3XP0/
1300291
1601051
Re: [sidr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-threats-04.txtRe: [sidr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-threats-04.txt
Randy Bush
2013-01-22
sidr
None
/arch/msg/sidr/b-XmZgY553k-4TOqtHimkMZtmQY/
1300290
1601051
Re: [sidr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-threats-04.txtRe: [sidr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-threats-04.txt
Eric Osterweil
2013-01-22
sidr
None
/arch/msg/sidr/h6PJrKcQxkZdY-iYpE09ompXZyM/
1300289
1601051
Re: [sidr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-threats-04.txtRe: [sidr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-threats-04.txt
Christopher Morrow
2013-01-22
sidr
None
/arch/msg/sidr/yWpnTkG3gZOyuWbj5JSWqolvkWM/
1300288
1601051
Re: [sidr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-threats-04.txtRe: [sidr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-threats-04.txt
Eric Osterweil
2013-01-22
sidr
None
/arch/msg/sidr/7TOnfsBBQSeUHv7tDe5I5ujAeSM/
1300287
1601051
Re: [sidr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-threats-04.txtRe: [sidr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-threats-04.txt
Andrew Chi
2013-01-17
sidr
None
/arch/msg/sidr/kX32qDKditV5rtxZuJzRan1lmNk/
1300284
1601051
[sidr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-threats-04.txt[sidr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-threats-04.txt
internet-drafts
2013-01-17
sidr
None
/arch/msg/sidr/8f_HoybRzuaDYS6uWcyLP5hsN80/
1300283
1601051
Re: [sidr] current state of BGP origin verificationRe: [sidr] current state of BGP origin verification
Mikael Abrahamsson
2013-01-11
sidr
None
/arch/msg/sidr/k2sc_N3tL-xpUICR82srI0GXYf4/
1300272
1601056
Re: [sidr] current state of BGP origin verificationRe: [sidr] current state of BGP origin verification
SM
2013-01-11
sidr
None
/arch/msg/sidr/ZPztIRMU0TIt8EkE-obKerQvlx0/
1300271
1601056
Re: [sidr] current state of BGP origin verificationRe: [sidr] current state of BGP origin verification
Arturo Servin
2013-01-11
sidr
None
/arch/msg/sidr/Evq32Ix4ZjS7_YTXqhtLzNtwUiE/
1300266
1601056
Re: [sidr] current state of BGP origin verificationRe: [sidr] current state of BGP origin verification
Mikael Abrahamsson
2013-01-11
sidr
None
/arch/msg/sidr/36u_8jqHGHFm2BzuXrIdAO01Kkc/
1300265
1601056
Re: [sidr] current state of BGP origin verificationRe: [sidr] current state of BGP origin verification
Roque Gagliano (rogaglia)
2013-01-11
sidr
None
/arch/msg/sidr/FSK_cUrYAColi2wmfk9htQNW1IY/
1300264
1601056
Re: [sidr] current state of BGP origin verificationRe: [sidr] current state of BGP origin verification
SM
2013-01-11
sidr
None
/arch/msg/sidr/B956BpDn_awM7sQWpsLImsARcD0/
1300263
1601056
[sidr] BGPSEC Threats Doc updates + comment handling[sidr] BGPSEC Threats Doc updates + comment handling
Christopher Morrow
2012-11-08
sidr
None
/arch/msg/sidr/Nyuu_Mv8sw4oYN5tyuMrKV4D3io/
1299966
1601090
Re: [sidr] The need for SIDR - Google limited outage today due to bogus route announcementRe: [sidr] The need for SIDR - Google limited outage today due to bogus route announcement
Shane Amante
2012-11-08
sidr
None
/arch/msg/sidr/aPfs6xEr2aMIg_FVhCz_pGHoISI/
1299961
1601093
Re: [sidr] The need for SIDR - Google limited outage today due to bogus route announcementRe: [sidr] The need for SIDR - Google limited outage today due to bogus route announcement
Christopher Morrow
2012-11-08
sidr
None
/arch/msg/sidr/rU6UZu9vS_8qhIPPGmAlL1ixFp8/
1299954
1601093
Re: [sidr] The need for SIDR - Google limited outage today due to bogus route announcementRe: [sidr] The need for SIDR - Google limited outage today due to bogus route announcement
Shane Amante
2012-11-07
sidr
None
/arch/msg/sidr/MVhqcyrB8eGtKH-pxkgrIVno85w/
1299939
1601093
Re: [sidr] [fixed] Confirming that the last interim reflects working group consensusRe: [sidr] [fixed] Confirming that the last interim reflects working group consensus
Christopher Morrow
2012-10-12
sidr
None
/arch/msg/sidr/x7283tgt8RfYrxLDLgKauMMYRmw/
1299833
1601116
Re: [sidr] [fixed] Confirming that the last interim reflects working group consensusRe: [sidr] [fixed] Confirming that the last interim reflects working group consensus
Eric Osterweil
2012-10-11
sidr
None
/arch/msg/sidr/aFaZaGJ9RAeyLQ1O3WV0RFpcjTI/
1299828
1601116
Re: [sidr] [fixed] Confirming that the last interim reflects working group consensusRe: [sidr] [fixed] Confirming that the last interim reflects working group consensus
Arturo Servin
2012-10-11
sidr
None
/arch/msg/sidr/7N86ZPIrrR0siTRppX-Tqr-z0bk/
1299826
1601116
Re: [sidr] [fixed] Confirming that the last interim reflects working group consensusRe: [sidr] [fixed] Confirming that the last interim reflects working group consensus
Christopher Morrow
2012-10-11
sidr
None
/arch/msg/sidr/oNqsXZ3qyZrNjsf2qGDEB2ZIHlY/
1299825
1601116
Re: [sidr] Some comments on draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-threats-02Re: [sidr] Some comments on draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-threats-02
Andrew Chi
2012-09-17
sidr
None
/arch/msg/sidr/98yFg3MCS0SkWyX5Ioqx_5jZYpg/
1299746
1601158
Re: [sidr] Some comments on draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-threats-02Re: [sidr] Some comments on draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-threats-02
Andrew Chi
2012-09-14
sidr
None
/arch/msg/sidr/4ydpX7du46PSbyrXkjtcEMqpzO8/
1299739
1601158
Re: [sidr] Some comments on draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-threats-02Re: [sidr] Some comments on draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-threats-02
Andrew Chi
2012-09-14
sidr
None
/arch/msg/sidr/oUnTTFdxjEyIzIBwDggC_XFbk-4/
1299738
1601158
[sidr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-threats-03.txt[sidr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-threats-03.txt
internet-drafts
2012-09-14
sidr
None
/arch/msg/sidr/wBYEMIAG80K23TJX1bhW7PI_6Kg/
1299737
1601144
Re: [sidr] Some comments on draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-threats-02Re: [sidr] Some comments on draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-threats-02
Danny McPherson
2012-08-28
sidr
None
/arch/msg/sidr/HtTryUiaGzTAGIH9IFMqjdqA_v8/
1299689
1601158
Re: [sidr] Some comments on draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-threats-02Re: [sidr] Some comments on draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-threats-02
Stephen Kent
2012-08-28
sidr
None
/arch/msg/sidr/WUdHPgWLqrfqFAnkFVTI9_w1ddI/
1299686
1601158
[sidr] Some comments on draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-threats-02[sidr] Some comments on draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-threats-02
Danny McPherson
2012-08-22
sidr
None
/arch/msg/sidr/MRUmWHDMXM1m-ihMtaeGfl-RvQM/
1299675
1601158
Re: [sidr] WGLC on draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-threats-02Re: [sidr] WGLC on draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-threats-02
Christopher Morrow
2012-08-20
sidr
None
/arch/msg/sidr/3_KaUk_Z2mnmdarGwgXtkGrS8dU/
1299670
1601158
Re: [sidr] WGLC on draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-threats-02Re: [sidr] WGLC on draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-threats-02
Brian Dickson
2012-08-15
sidr
None
/arch/msg/sidr/QwINUl8Acs43aiHyfmFWnKsClks/
1299665
1601158
Re: [sidr] WGLC on draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-threats-02Re: [sidr] WGLC on draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-threats-02
Brian Dickson
2012-08-15
sidr
None
/arch/msg/sidr/8_7mtW5tN4XclRMCH6LW6bJsfAQ/
1299664
1601158
112 Messages