Re: [6lo] draft-chairs-6lo-dispatch-iana-registry-00.txt

"Pascal Thubert (pthubert)" <pthubert@cisco.com> Thu, 23 July 2015 19:39 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=77844; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1437680355; x=1438889955; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=vV7KWV18ufOf4x5OGI7N6zGkImH4Y00Vb7/43NwMVLU=; b=YgrCx/gbO4qUMZkfZV/s/G6AfnVR8U37z8CopvXGpjCirjgursIODnPF ZpvdEhnMogfXJU81//AtxpxSQmPq1mmi2zn2LHYLleSwAm/CZ0PfOkIZC XVZbisSX7XalrosrKuFWnngHDPTXqKwShevvFyykB6wOJNRK9XGRfAzq5 Q=;