Re: [6tisch] [Roll] New Version Notification for draft-thubert-roll-unaware-leaves-02.txt

"Pascal Thubert (pthubert)" <pthubert@cisco.com> Fri, 23 February 2018 13:45 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=8700; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1519393529; x=1520603129; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=8bYlNsGXI37JAN19RKRH2C0hwxLvBAvgsRIWvW+bYXc=; b=QO5YDqMI1P7jDrtNM1S7t+j04+BeOtBNCwEE4LrXNn6DDtZabJHZX+jy FYej4/JpPjH6AX8vlhtXyiss0YtH3ZJii6ETOvTQdy/8zWc+U0gHTGaQD WG+bsNFEC/N5okJMP5KPKctcc22NVD7BhP+WpcAhRBFIzRCxr7308KSJw 4=;