Re: [6tisch] plugfest synchronization point 1

Xavier Vilajosana Guillen <xvilajosana@eecs.berkeley.edu> Fri, 07 February 2014 08:33 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:reply-to:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=jhSvJDVSbj/JEAUjkDQuLgChtzM2svoB5EbrkiXyFJ8=; b=lXl3NrXTE/NSuKD9qV/0eyVb4NznN6MIHNZxA0p0woQ3LzsJwzPNqCDA/Fsf5q4M2g yBIxmcPKVilEqOECR5N0gTyUNm2WPUDL5XLf7o2tT+vO5U+jeyddcSLxci7LPtKWIpqp LoiWweSB5J4uTLFIVMZ3TlSvroOGLml5dnnzUXqnpBmhPwxIHKCO85R9voc9fmlnVp6w 51uGwDrTjLe8QXjjS/GhoyxaB0PnUAhsA9ZUNPty84W3lYq9LXoafphuHFnBLWurcX7N ondUgZ5r6qdqYT+DytKssT04PxQyDef+jTxamPnn5Ip82zc1bSz8/Bhm0N2ICJJfogdt Sm1A==