Re: [6tisch] plugfest synchronization point 1

Thomas Watteyne <watteyne@eecs.berkeley.edu> Fri, 07 February 2014 18:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=8IuOC2HBbTOCcGVKX//5PZmkggUE+R1pqTKMElsYdnk=; b=ibMQvrCSLIzJkZL7HArSFg+u2Ad1wOYJeFeezmJbKzQWkBWYqY7BY9hoFjykPRybSP +i+OGXF9wEasqNkjcKFSz5Qzi//chjjn+QIPLfNax6Otu6ZkQ5VgVvp7ZcMdnFo+9fKL UR6Tvr6dFpf90zrmmZd4qzqTz6P82xtnNp5UESewULq5yz0HXRFow9HchTmc9CaTI2+4 AacfDXzVdW58K91F2LK3CmDDTByLx59pZPQfgv33xGrLBuT17F5ynsbCfLD+Rs3S7i38 mYgwK5/oEaxh+oaM1rLjmoDZTOBMOT26KiTU6gPW7lL+0/CAWdW2OL/Rko6f0WRZYIOQ se5g==