Re: [6tisch] plugfest synchronization point 1

Xavier Vilajosana Guillen <xvilajosana@eecs.berkeley.edu> Fri, 07 February 2014 16:09 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:reply-to:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=xiK14Hz4vrLaYCk8DZCrf+P/bBV0IgoaKINKZhAWF+M=; b=HkJxu3DDEfmJnwt9CaMZDDOmWJE731hfe+jAYEzjik+QMA2I/Ya3oiM6tAdrj0+rHr ajPUWuAsKm99q5UpcejcDbv+NDadBraZIAqshB3BDCha571szxJna8+5d0981omhLnuZ BIsCyp0N6obiJ89hqHTvhv1bf73364HM/1462k6eWtSMRh+zkKUD2AnvF8b8t6yZRCqD 4FomRxEkLCJtg3PkpK3ZeeFlflInMLSlYMDZ/lfAjDlgM6C6ykOr1LQk5yhmZXKLUcA+ nte0LBSdL9T6g/anb/e+te/SSwF5nF5Aj+6IjbYDCw2M2HZGJzA7XvUz7A6O6K7Agaa5 iZ1A==