Re: [6tisch] call for review: draft-ietf-6tisch-msf-04

Tengfei Chang <tengfei.chang@gmail.com> Mon, 08 July 2019 11:49 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=NAyG5c6YhLAbp3MrS+s1rHmaURUuDAn046dIaW8Mwp4=; b=o5WLCPASPKgGBFXX9U+DGY+3raukiFBRGtagNL0qzCK43trtFSr32bW1BrGiRtNR1B ccOeb1eNqSZiCI1YmTfdMvnfhbFdIXv/VgSIMu2qPnLrq7vORSCfpqZBN1LIfyIxSeHd oaLbo1nrYWvCwx0ijKnYdK37bENNAdmwY5vkKa5gYh3k6bILpZPAKdLyf4oJTp7uAoq/ 0bfZOBsi38F4tmmSgjYlLMqFaANzgwOEThyWYIiZYuuI80V6SVvxAUndggwPNxgElnFa aLK1lkemvn9EV6XAZ3th6AHMdBZ2QC4P8QThyuWTEMs+Bhn/xn2qbCUj8TFQmTTQbkP6 pH1Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=NAyG5c6YhLAbp3MrS+s1rHmaURUuDAn046dIaW8Mwp4=; b=c1MP3fHMvex0bn8bHsQuNFf/EFTycWRdke2gUV/vNo+9eeEAT+BDn5dh1WJ7xpwqcd /xPuDaRTsZIl9+2Eacug7e184m6n2/ZgV70gqaz+a3xbqdl9zZ0962UeiWezKxbQA4RO uvIyWLMZSqFRjF4+q1/AysJD6PveN2VdqAbr/Cg490bbZgtSStRzkdvB2kdf2cZOkH0p aSJL8FqwLaxXBSH4yyJJDe9JEFfJ2sm9vewGDIaLhgZApjY+8fauMnH6Ql3ajINNAsgW EsRkCgXyOEBhIB8O/kMdWk4YbR3SLbBBh7mkiJrMxDbWes+eVK0phJaDvnnxXfFrizVX TB8Q==