Re: [6tisch] call for review: draft-ietf-6tisch-msf-04

Tengfei Chang <tengfei.chang@gmail.com> Mon, 08 July 2019 12:13 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=G0+u+c5/tEgHtgqFFdmSurgCb0XXTbHemkESO2qDeVE=; b=mCokcyek5Xuuiw/MzyVT3JkdJo3OZr4JaAdP8L19yXldIBj5VjtsdKLxBuXr2xqN3n qwKdPZZ2MnYn4KfoIJwJG/zEp+h49WWjW/Veu7hd8IxMaFwJu+lKx2Pclu0YHWFrAC22 BKfd77FSjt5x5+mcCY5Si6epUgX4hKFHEAziZHK1j1RZjlJBszDBJxwwWFWYAP8uT/kC m9WiNqSNQ/H2H5uC3/ZqEV9PFTL655nO7fkdIi45/I8TBZVBJCM6T4xrXRYjNDgocb1U nIalweOp5FGd3fZe7S1PqFBIYxs0402XPzfPCo3YE4DWBxh5PdfF7e1XUcK+XVRgSSh6 0EWQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=G0+u+c5/tEgHtgqFFdmSurgCb0XXTbHemkESO2qDeVE=; b=aXaVDTwTlV0ZzHBrOXQ+2kCaPDouk4rtLCPO1aAHZSLbOSdkP1Z0VEBGuDOJ7KHQx9 ICwp7JKvm8bApf0crwOA+xHhXXpsJFVjSpgYe32SARx3cKOCh4uvqBw/B7WkinMJ/ztL o2zDNM3grniU6j4ERIgUX3jvbJsLS1anVlUd3kErKTXzz4mTQMHZCdapeOpwQe4T6MGt iME0X5fdUnTH92Bas8zqjgHobxob8wVXufV/jomIHjgF36icCZrTO1pgO9bTAjBBXHKP DJ9loUkbObyKACfds9X50ieVhQsilaontcsWFRCZQfcBRc1GgWP4RQsjFC9Bu500y47n MlsQ==