Re: [6tisch] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-ietf-6tisch-6top-protocol-02.txt

Jiliang Wang <jiliangwang99@gmail.com> Tue, 02 August 2016 11:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=afhEfm5p3iO39ge7I/0VBpBf+r9f3ijrrNTDu0t3NtY=; b=DIq/4Ww8HEvQXnbyoBNM6lzeCc2a1nvqFm9ZlW5zZvxpXMnswHEDi0/yDP5G3JUdi0 Q00DydBeLIhBg9RIfk17v7AsDPo5TRZbOPoANIBQeM2Us+VgdPRy2ZpKyk+41kI4DJW3 s/mVF3U7F94t4dPBDaO0YMsJQDQr6+qq+keCJV0MbIweMvztMXTEI50Smw2+DN6HCIA+ VQCLStIU1850RvDAjixuEGwsPrvLsA31kaRbKEOJRTOkCqM7XEeDjVvVU6C8xx0HdWA+ Kn0tIxh3HdJ/civr2pzfDwvprxe75GHqYDK31jetV43ls8G3p3nO0VQ8JB6L3gATA3SD g80Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=afhEfm5p3iO39ge7I/0VBpBf+r9f3ijrrNTDu0t3NtY=; b=MEb3Gev9F125x/Jajl9zhc4nV939fzAdRPdnui4wdsBTPh+NHEEuZokDtz9bTLfpbI wTpk2eYrwKmzDHSEJ2FVvOaCC18q72FtrF7xk+77O7sDrxlo/8hfR74fgFX0pVRQVUxY SXyn2vvDSknIHI4XZ0/JYGvC+pRdIK4yfamXH4f7U6Wiou1AvEMVogNsaM5X/eNEUwHQ aeqVAdiv6LWcd52Iv8G7zviabxuFCCXx7l1i7/pTILM8tWdlmoMohGQsilaAfpCC9XZm eBV1qu5R8VxgJlLTInO+JrXPP9rc4JuHssxI701R+5JGnMvczAGWq50CVE2sEc1kMRuK bcwA==
References: <20160726063035.11416.82424.idtracker@ietfa.amsl.com> <CAMsDxWRQ1+zbhuCypNS2aHsTtXCtu+MnMu6ig89vLrk2_FxaEg@mail.gmail.com> <1283033447.423092.1469520332086.JavaMail.root@llavaneres.uoc.es> <CAC9+vPjqLfs4xoq3mkDMp9pxnc24iMPT31+1WYwuG_zSNQzVgA@mail.gmail.com> <CAC=zv2M1DXZTa-siHieOpbjdCEqwz=+bRt-gmSFm_qYZ_MZ=8g@mail.gmail.com> <CAMsDxWT12L4bdX2_WQ04vdt5B4g4Vk2zY7gULw+10Kgm28=Abg@mail.gmail.com>