Re: [72attendees] Update on the Hotel's Guestroom Network

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es> Mon, 28 July 2008 16:01 UTC

DKIM-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nowsp; d=consulintel.es; s=MDaemon; t=1217264420; x=1217869220; i=jordi.palet@consulintel.es; q=dns; h=DomainKey-Signature:Received:User-Agent:Date:Subject:From:To: Message-ID:Thread-Topic:Thread-Index:In-Reply-To:Mime-version: Content-type:Content-transfer-encoding:Reply-To; b=IyBCaYqiyrUWRf ftgunanHgs/lHd7Ug9tFbFjn7fuZ0w0ZhSnS8jvmfanYr1/vWwvF8e06L3GRMwk7 tRwoDVy1o71zgxcjsxQzWPXYnviDA266OEn6njOtIbL/VIqgEsn2fBcdHwKB2iSV v+yanbRdY0oLLyWxEazcQ/Dstn0Ng=