Re: [Ace] Summary of ACE Group Communication Security Discussion

Michael StJohns <mstjohns@comcast.net> Thu, 24 November 2016 20:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20140121; t=1480021180; bh=tyw0ETgTnPRP4l5Qpqbne6PDxhv7CPFAwt6SWpa3X7A=; h=Received:Received:Subject:To:From:Message-ID:Date:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=OfjWSZWZOdKFCCyY+3CcfUNKgjBdRh4upU4oGLXAl8LTmKp/FR5DEHNzrXdvl7HFX 1FWDMUMutb+rv3xLWLJwOOFj8+mqaK9oe2k+H/21Y/6FFGfh3q9KZCUD6vyQQ7Ne7I mFI9w5U9SPvXku/k+ypelZFibCbgFs6jdo7h5QBqI2sPDdZyhlA7BxYfXa4V1oCAZa 58wLlyV0SiFt0To7a+BVgbWbUo9p51VgMKbcq4CBzuRmedwIJa+pJYABRnft6pPyVT RHxCBeltnD+sAItfuDlNR8C9cBJW65dOVk9npb/ixVGodX42LCVCTvmXMGlVYjgVkV 276APofQChL9w==