Re: [Add] Comparative DoH Discovery DNS RR Types

Daniel Migault <mglt.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 30 June 2020 01:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=CLshK/wd2GUUj3J0BNMklcJjg5VrU5yOLs4R9FeJ2nY=; b=JLYTnDMZJXfKXiMd/fOHavMHC0OwQxV+QIPrqG8FaBVELI1QY+YSTHiuBAC77ijQfe 7yfWD3ewm+V2JnCcEN/3TL6LoZQFzRwT8jVrO5ghcCwQK/CEsu58SQ3meQRhKp7X5XBo QRAJQZXEOjufuFOxXdaq7ingR1zeR6rpEETA2CrjaO2pzeYA4Q6AbKZjod2K6H4cs7bX oGlm69QgT+oDplY6TYLeH79lzr220n036bdP96oaVDBNG+bKs+X2kER+6ZUN4TYJun9t k4vcPTVf30VFZNDT8GJFpMR90FeUsrWj41ATjJKU77bykWswBvKhD0o3rjSH0PkDyqYY 7tFg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=CLshK/wd2GUUj3J0BNMklcJjg5VrU5yOLs4R9FeJ2nY=; b=JjpGiY3Od5sFJEDCxwdlRrGSdepVGH7QYEIzD/j7qFobq6k0wWsASKdlhVQPhdcb3u JOA7k1tIpLlYHgbuGvf2yhHd5QHIUUCTN3NbaEceJHQXpE+BXUniufPsHhrm+6211SMF X2skl33jugdalJpdUxQTG1VvBFviPpgJL1DeEOc51pmbEk1gFK+yNb5vdpvcr9LVSP9T drNGdwfVyOoa3Pi16OmjHFkhO5uGHgoub+z6But26f9NTz7tPqptp/Yph1WAEpWwXtDj RsfHz07nsFHCmv0xx+/9fMBElrnl4dh8ViC9siSBY5lKqYYlHr4C5tMpHb1hjOBEhva9 QOiQ==