Re: [alto] FW: I-D Action:draft-stiemerling-alto-deployments-05.txt

Martin Stiemerling <Martin.Stiemerling@neclab.eu> Wed, 03 November 2010 12:43 UTC

From: Martin Stiemerling <Martin.Stiemerling@neclab.eu>
To: "Schmidt, Christian 1. (NSN - DE/Munich)" <christian.1.schmidt@nsn.com>, "alto@ietf.org" <alto@ietf.org>
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2010 12:42:54 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.1.1.67]
Subject: Re: [alto] FW: I-D Action:draft-stiemerling-alto-deployments-05.txt

Hi Christian,

You're right in the case of the network operator also operating the ALTO server. The operator can feed this information to the ALTO server.

  Martin

martin.stiemerling@neclab.eu

NEC Laboratories Europe - Network Research Division
NEC Europe Limited | Registered Office: NEC House, 1 Victoria Road, London W3 6BL | Registered in England 2832014