Re: [alto] I-D Action:draft-ietf-alto-protocol-06.txt

Martin Stiemerling <Martin.Stiemerling@neclab.eu> Wed, 27 October 2010 14:35 UTC

From: Martin Stiemerling <Martin.Stiemerling@neclab.eu>
To: Richard Alimi <rich@velvetsea.net>, "alto@ietf.org" <alto@ietf.org>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 14:37:31 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.1.1.67]
Subject: Re: [alto] I-D Action:draft-ietf-alto-protocol-06.txt

Hi Rich,

You have discussed the default cost in the ALTO protocol presentation during the IETF-78 meeting. Slide 4 of http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/78/slides/alto-8.pdf.

I did only a quick check of the new draft but could only find default cost type but not the default costs for unknown entries.

I have may missed it in the text.

Thanks

  Martin

martin.stiemerling@neclab.eu

NEC Laboratories Europe - Network Research Division
NEC Europe Limited | Registered Office: NEC House, 1 Victoria Road, London W3 6BL | Registered in England 2832014