Re: [alto] I-D Action:draft-ietf-alto-protocol-06.txt

Richard Alimi <rich@velvetsea.net> Wed, 27 October 2010 14:49 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:sender:received :in-reply-to:references:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=iNJz2YVQ//fpgT8q8ITgUQnE0J/q+xhe8Q61m76EBg0=; b=e5MwLpl8TyFSUQpvdCm7f2T2YJoh/hXL91pfWNNuHi73F/5ABE04FphU7dnu8wkDtu lOthgjQE8vm85WIv4j7KR3IXpBgsUMtMOiecFS46isIC3wbr5FfkaeY61QJvn6ckzvij k1yvCxK/rnw7YwztlN3IxlvAxYmywU9vajVZ0=