Re: [alto] I-D Action:draft-ietf-alto-protocol-06.txt

Richard Alimi <rich@velvetsea.net> Tue, 26 October 2010 06:18 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:sender:received :in-reply-to:references:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject :from:to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=axhEK0Y9q7KZ7BsxchpyckrPCPoeTSHF4IztFxlbR5M=; b=BEzsJyoDdC2ENRvRcVj3b4IOZpZ4w+kJDYaJdbDcoVSoEZXrAWXj4hmjH5TjgoQAQW AaWGSlnhXsV2/HVI1NnLsW9xFyGyc1LfKWa3vfCyUjETuU/s4kad2zSXR/LZcnFUxM/K H58/97gN+CXEMi2TRpuWjk27IsnZxU3qUkp4c=