Re: [alto] I-D Action: draft-ietf-alto-protocol-08.txt

Richard Alimi <rich@velvetsea.net> Tue, 24 May 2011 03:45 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from :date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=uQ3gi0P1RjinaCaW6Ix340FQZDRewyZljtSiJC9nzM8=; b=BhNJj/kVTpCt5qL4zSxcR3VTYPUIK0dGWL5HhjWpWinu6FBhiIxo9Y+gOexj0kOnC3 +OINOMNPHvX10eO8X7sQy03p09W1CY7bsAYw6wp6ZR6t2wjjmYSInLOnVxM6VkFZWf3I l+2Qgy8w9yWvIdn1nG0lnm2FRum2zVs/xM4yE=