Re: [alto] I-D Action: draft-ietf-alto-protocol-08.txt

manbhard <manbhard@cisco.com> Fri, 27 May 2011 05:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=manbhard@cisco.com; l=23869; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1306475875; x=1307685475; h=date:subject:from:to:cc:message-id:in-reply-to: mime-version; bh=jpvYxeThUU78cViUZp27nd/spAubzoM9cQRZ3iRP5QE=; b=WpJxluDbn7fLhD+IJqCTS3G31fCP3aoS/BszaIMts2nZiPy6gbMJwZy8 FS71U5BoBmfHp+rIQ1ueXPFfRJtdWAVQou8PBoFjT8I4chmTHA1svwFZx l3N8uVi/ErS+9l13/Lpr128/LDC/3qVdNQN74gGfSnKTFRlYo3x/YcNSY 8=;